35

Karlie

"Hey stop it Jade." I said leaning down to the little girls height she crossed her arms and shook her head. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked she didn't respond.

"Jade look at me."

"Come on..."

Finally her dark blue eyes met mine tears were starting to form I picked her up carrying her to my room. "Hey what's wrong bug?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Mommy was crying..a..a.and she got mad at me because I tried to give Ezzy a snack-

"Hey calm down baby." I cooed rubbing her back to try and calm her breathing she wiped her tears and dug her body into mine. "Mommy is just tired and she didn't get mad at you bug it's because you know Ezzy can't eat everything you do he's just only a few months old." I smiled she nodded slowly.

"Does Ezzy love me?"

"Of course he does, he loves you so so so much Jade he thinks you're the best sister in the world."

"Really?" She smiled her head peaking up I smiled back and nodded. "Go finish packing your toys okay!" She nodded kissing my cheek before she ran off the bed.

I walked to another room where Taylor laid asleep with Ezra I gently ran my finger over her delicate face taking her every feature. "Baby..." I whispered careful not to wake Ezra. Taylor eyes fluttered open and her curious features turned soft once her eyes met mine.

"Hmm?"

"3 hours till our flight." She nodded and held our her arm I helped her up and off the bed she carried Ezra to his crib and walked out of the room with me yawning. "Ugh I can't believe we're leaving." She mumbled

"Me either. Next trip will be just the two of us alright? I smirked Taylor giggled leaning in. "Get a room!" Lily yelled laughing at her own comment.

"We have one." Taylor groaned I smiled kissing her one more time. "You were crying again?" I asked sliding my hands in her back pockets she loosely held her arms around me neck. "Just a little I know when we get back she's gonna be there constantly bothering us and this kids."

"Taylor I'm not gonna let her." I promised her nodded kissing me again before slipping away from my arms to get the rest of our bags. After an hour everything was packed up including the diamond ring in my carry on. It's not that I didn't want to marry Taylor I did so much but there never came a right time.

"Alright are you ready?" I asked Jade nodded holding her stuffed animal we got a shop in her arm we all got on and got comfortable Taylor and I laid on the bed like chair together she closed the curtain door and turned to me. "I can't wait to be home." She mumbled pulling off her light cardigan. "Me too." I whispered kissing her hair she smiled pulling me down to kiss her.

"I love you. I don't tell you that enough."

"I love you." I whispered back running mr hand under her shirt feeling her warm skin underneath. Gently kissing down her neck she tilted her head slightly giving me access to her skin. "I don't think I can wait till we get home." She purred against my lips I smiled. "We can join that stupid fucking club you were talking about." She rushed her fingers finding the buttons on my jeans. "Taylor not now." I laughed stopping her hands she rolled her eyes turning around and her ass rubbing right against me.

"Fine." She huffed I scooted as far as I could from her trying my best to not fall in her trap but I was failing halfway through her ass looked so good in jeans. "At least hug me damn!" She groaned I laughed carefully wrapping my arms around her falling into a quick sleep.

____________________________________

"I'm so drained." Taylor sighed throwing herself on the bed I pulled off my jeans and laid next to her. "Me too."

"How are you going to get up at 7 for work tomorrow?" Taylor asked I shrugged "I'll call out or something." She nodded I kissing her goodnight and within moments she had fallen asleep I took this as my chance to quickly sneak away.

"Hello?" I called "Hi."

"Sorry I couldn't call earlier we were just leaving." I whispered holding the phone to my ear while I walked outside sitting down beside the pool. "Leaving? So you're finally home? When can I see you?"

"Slow don Toni, look we can go for dinner tomorrow if you stick to your promise." I said "Oh my fucking god I'll leave that stupid bitch alone!" She yelled

"Don't call her that. So I'll see you there at 6?"

"Yes you will baby."

I shook my head hating that word roll off her tongue for me. "Bye."

"Goodnight Karlie." Then she hung up I turned off the phone and closed my eyes. As long as she left Taylor and my kids alone I was fine...I just hope Taylor would understand why I'm doing this.

Edit: sorry I've been gone a while and sorry this chapter is short and boring the next ones will be interesting I think...yea ok byeeee

Also I've been going back from the start and fixing all my errors/spelling mistakes so that's part of why I haven't been updating I'll continue and try and fix them :)