Chapter 3

****Niall’s POV****

"Are you coming?" Elizabeth asked anxiously, making me laugh as I led the boys into the auditorium and up the stairs to her suite.

"I’m on my way up!" I grinned as I reached the door, knocking gently. She opened it, smiling widely, and jumped into my arms.

"That was fantastic!" she squealed while I pulled away from her, catching a glimpse of her shirt. I smiled in approval at the I <3 Niall printed on it.

"I’m glad you liked it; can we come in?" I asked, and she nodded happily as she stepped aside. The boys and Eleanor nervously came in, looking around the suite.

"You know, they’ve never let us come in here!" Louis shouted with a pout, causing Eleanor to swat him gently. Within a matter of minutes, the boys and El were staring at Elizabeth almost in awe.

"Do we bow?" Harry spoke under his breath, and I laughed.

"Of course not! It’s a pleasure to meet you all! I’m Elizabeth, but I figure all of you already knew that," she smiled sweetly. Harry stepped forward, grabbing her hand gently, and planting a kiss on it.

"It is an honor to be in your presence Miss Elizabeth. I’ve dreamt of this moment for quite some time…of course, every time I imagined this we kissed," Harry spoke slyly, and she smirked at him before kissing his cheek.

"Your name?" she asked and he smiled cheekily at her.

"Harry, Harry Styles," he replied, and she nodded as he stepped back and Louis took his place.

"Hello Miss Elizabeth, my name is Sir Louis and this lovely gal, is Lady Eleanor," Louis spoke with a thick accent making Liz laugh before Zayn stepped forward, bowing a bit.

"Zayn Malik," he spoke quietly and she nodded gently before finally, Liam stepped out.

"Oh Princess Elizabeth, thank you so much for coming to the concert! It means so much to us that you would come! And I’ve waited so long to meet you! I’m Liam by the way," he gushed causing her to smile and give him a hug.

"You boys did wonderful, I’ve been missing out!" Liz grinned, plopping down on the couch with me.

"I missed you," she whispered, kissing me quickly.