Chapter 10

****Niall’s POV**** 

I never wanted to not see the sun so badly in my entire life. When I saw the sun peaking through the window, I instantly clutched Liz closer to me. She’d finally managed to fall asleep, but I hadn’t. She wore herself out from crying, and while I shared my many tears, sleeping was out of the question. This was the last time I’d be able to hold Liz this close and let my fingers and lips glide against her face and hair; it was the last time she’d be mine. I kissed her cheek as gently as I could and I just let my tears fall onto her flawless complexion. Her eyelids fluttered and she brushed the tears away from her cheeks. She looked at me and held me tight. 

“It wasn’t a dream was it?” she blubbered and I shook my head kissing her without a care in the world. She held me to her lips and I could feel her trembling. 

“Everything is going to be okay,” I tried to reassure us both, but neither of us believed it for a second. 

“I better get going,” I hesitated, but I didn’t feel her grip lighten on me. I sighed kissing her again. 

“Don’t leave me with him,” she begged quietly and I felt my heart shattering. I rested my forehead against hers and stared deep into her eyes. I wiped away the flowing tears and held her hand tightly. 

“Stay strong. If we’re meant to be, fate will bring us back together,” I whispered kissing her softly and she pulled away holding my face. 

“Promise me you’ll keep in touch with me. Promise me we’ll still be friends. Promise me you’ll always love me,” she whimpered and I kissed her one final time as I stood up and picked her up with me. I stared at her as we reached the window. 

“If there’s anything I can promise you, it’s that. And I promise that you will always be MY Princess,” I spoke assertively and she smiled sadly and kissed me one more time with a passion she’d never expressed. 

“I love you,” she whispered as I slowly made my way down the side of the palace. 

“I love you too,” I replied as I hit the ground. She blew me a kiss before she burst back into tears. I gave her a small wave before forcing myself to leave her house. 

****Elizabeth’s POV**** 

I don’t remember how long I cried after Niall left, but I know it was a few good hours. 

“Elizabeth? Are you awake?” I heard a soft voice ask as the door opened a crack. 

“Oh Miss Elizabeth. It’ll be alright. Come on let me get you a nice, warm bath going. Edward’s going to be here in a little while to take you out for lunch,” one of the housekeepers spoke and I wanted to start crying again and scream, but I held it in and just nodded. She smiled warmly at me and took me down to the bathroom. She shut the door and I cleaned myself up and changed into a robe before a crew came in to clean up my puffy eyes, and cracked lips. 

“You’re so lucky. Edward is such a hunk,” one of my younger housekeepers winked and I sighed still not believing that Niall and I were not together anymore. It took about an hour and a half for them to put me together and by the end you couldn’t even tell I spent all night crying my eyes out. I made my way downstairs and was met by Edward and my parents. Edward flashed me a grin and I had to force myself to not punch him in the throat. 

“You look lovely,” he spoke taking my hand and kissing it. 

“Thanks,” I croaked and I looked at my parents who were shooting me all sorts of silent orders. 

“Shall we get going?” Edward asked and I mentally groaned, but on the outside I nodded and he took me outside to a very fancy car. We got in the back and I sighed looking out the window. 

“Are you okay?” Edward asked taking my hand, but I swatted his hand away. 

“No quite frankly I’m not,” I spat and he remained calm, but I could see him getting worked up. 

“Do you want to talk about it?” he asked and I stared at him in disbelief and hatred. 

“Why would I ever want to talk about it with you? You’re the reason I’m so upset! You’re the one who ruined everything!” I screamed and he backed up against the window. He bit his lip and I sat back regaining my breath. 

“I’m sorry…it wasn’t my decision…believe me,” he grumbled and I looked at him. 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I snapped and he rolled his eyes. 

“You aren’t exactly the nicest Princess I’ve ever met,” he replied and I groaned closing my eyes and leaning back up against the window. 

“Look, there’s no way out of this, so we might as well make good of it. I know it can't be easy to give up the person you love because I had to give up my girlfriend too, but it’s alright. We’re gonna make it through together. I know I’m the last person you wanna be with right now, but I promise to take care of you and try and make you as happy as I can,” he spoke softly and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from crying. 

“Thank you,” I managed before I pulled him into a hug. 

“I’m not as bad as you make me seem am I Liz?” Edward joked and I rolled my eyes playfully. 

“As long as you at least let me visit Niall and his band, then we’re on good terms,” I spoke and he looked at me and I saw a small smile fall onto his lips. 

“I think that can be arranged,” he winked and I took a deep breath. Maybe this wasn’t going to be as bad as I thought.

A/N So there you have it. Whatever ship you wanna call it is over ): Now Edward and Elizabeth are together for good. I'm sorry! Keep comment, voting, and reading xxx

SO IN OTHER NEWS THE ED SHEERAN CONCERT WAS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS EVER. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED, REGARDLESS OF THE PROOF I HAVE FROM VIDEOS AND PICTURES, MY BRAIN STILL REFUSES TO BELIEVE IT HAPPENED. I CRIED IN THE SHOWER LAST NIGHT BECAUSE ALL MY EMOTIONS HIT ME ALL AT ONCE. ED IS JUST SO FUNNY AND AWESOME AND HIS CONCERT IS SOMETHING I'LL NEVER FORGET. HE'S PERFECT AND EBJFHJKHF