Chapter 23

Bonjour! How is everyone?! I, myself, am in a very good mood besides the fact I'm exhausted! 

So here's an upload! Not my best chapter, but it's introducing some more drama that's going to be happening. Next chapter is definitely not a fun one let me tell you, and that upload will be on Sunday I believe! Enjoy! Comment and vote (: xxx

****Elizabeth's POV****

Niall had his arms wrapped around my waist, his chin on my shoulder, and he was swaying us back and forth while he sang sweetly into my ear. I was positive I was smiling like an idiot, but I didn’t care.

“Liz, I love you to death, but I gotta get this boy to at least try and practice,” one of the stagehands laughed, making me laugh.

“Alright. Sing it loud baby,” I winked kissing Niall quickly before skipping down the steps and scouting out a seat in the huge venue. I chose a spot in the back and towards the top. I situated myself and smiled.

“Carry on!” I shouted and Niall waved. I grinned, and then before I knew it I saw Zayn jump on Niall and more havoc was created.

“Boys! ARGH! Come on we have to rehearse!” another manager shouted and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing.

“Oh come on. We’ve been working since eleven! Can’t we play a game?” Louis pouted and I saw the stagehand look over at a manager.

“Fine. Half hour break boys. When you get back you better have your heads in the game,” the manager warned stepping off stage to discuss the lighting and firework situation.

“Alright. We’re playing hide and seek. Liz, you playing?” Harry called. I jumped up from my seat and ran down the aisle back up to the stage. Niall helped me onto the stage and we all glared at each other.

“NOSE GOES!” Louis shrieked. I immediately pressed a finger to my nose and looked around to see Zayn putting his finger up last. I pointed and laughed while linking arms with Niall.

“Fine. One, two…,” Zayn started sitting down on the stage. Niall whisked me off to find a hiding place.

“Come on, I know just the place we can hide,” Niall smiled leading down winding hallways and pulled me into a dark room.

“Where are we?” I whispered, pressing up against Niall after he hit the wall.

“Storage area for our backup outfits. Zayn would never check in here,” Niall whispered holding me tight. I heard Niall’s breathing slow down, and I could feel his breath on my lips. My eyelids fluttered and I smiled pressing my lips against Niall’s. He smiled under my lips and pulled away resting his forehead on mine.

“We could hide in here for the rest of our lives,” I murmured and Niall chuckled kissing me quickly.

“Shh, I think Zayn’s coming,” Niall hushed me and kissed me quickly.