Chapter 27

Sorry this is so short! I wrote this a long time ago so ya know...I figured I should update for you guys since I'M 2 DAYS LATE. I'M SO SORRY. I HAD NO INTERNET CONNECTION WHILE I WAS IN DISNEY AND BUSCH GARDENS. BUT HERE'S YOUR UPDATE NOW. XX

Anyways, it's raining in Florida today so I'm just lounging around my Grandma's house and on my computer. We're leaving tomorrow though! 

****Elizabeth’s POV**** 

“We’re going out tomorrow; think you’ll be able to come party with us?” Louis asked as we walked through the airport. I looked at him with a smirk which made him grin. 

“We’ll see what I can work out,” I replied glancing over at Niall who was in a deep conversation with Zayn; he looked almost nervous for some reason. 

“What’s going on with Niall? He’s been acting weird since we left,” I said softly looking at Louis who just shrugged. 

“Like I’d know,” he snorted, causing me to laugh slightly. 

“You should. You’re basically his brother,” I joked pushing him jokingly. He gave me a little shove and took a deep breath. 

“I honestly don’t know. Think he might be a little stressed about being back and having to face your parents probably,” Louis spoke, finally seriously. I groaned, letting my head fall back and closing my eyes. 

“Keep your head up,” Louis laughed as a gust of air hit me. Oh London, so nice to be back to someplace familiar. 

“Liz! Cab’s over here!” Niall called waving to me. I nodded before I hugged the other four boys and said my goodbyes. I scurried over to the cab and slid in with Niall. The ride was eerily quiet…which only made me sick to my stomach. 

“They aren’t going to do anything to you. Please just talk to me Niall!” I exclaimed, my curiosity getting the best of me. Niall’s blue eyes flashed at me and he smiled. 

“I’m just tired babe,” he replied, pulling my head over so our lips molded together. His kisses always distracted me and made me forget the bad. He pulled away winking, and before I knew it we were at my palace. I stared up at my home and swallowed hard. 

“Elizabeth!” my mom shrieked running out of the house, and you wouldn’t believe the crowds of people surrounding the palace gates trying to get a glimpse of my family and Niall. My mom sucked me into her arms and squeezed me tighter than ever before. 

“Did you have fun?” she asked with happiness in her eyes. She looked happier than I’d ever seen her. I nodded happily and hugged her again. 

“Come on! You two are just in time for dinner,” she beamed dragging me inside to the decorated palace. I hadn’t been there for at least eight months; I’d almost forgotten how beautiful the place was. 

“There’s my beautiful, darling daughter!” my dad shouted coming down the main stairs and hugging me into a near bone crushing hug that was still comforting. 

“Hi dad,” I laughed kissing his cheek and following him into the dining room. Niall was talking quite fast with my mom, and turned to flash me a smile. 

“Alright! Enough chatter, you two must be starving,” my mom yipped and I smiled at her bubbly personality. Niall was fiddling with his hands and his pocket. It was really bothering me now. I was almost positive he was breaking up with me or something of that nature.

****Niall’s POV**** 

How was I supposed to do it? I sighed and heard my heart thumping like it was going to thrust out of my chest. It was the right choice wasn’t it? It was what everyone wanted. 

“How was the tour?” Liz’s mom brought me out of my thoughts. I smiled quickly and nodded. 

“Very fun,” I replied simply and I saw Liz eying me. I could tell she was aggravated, and I guess she had every right to be. I would’ve been aggravated too. 

“Liz? Are you alright?” her mom asked and I saw tears in Liz’s eyes. The Queen’s eyes flickered to mine in nervousness and anxiety and I bit my lip. I couldn’t do it. Not yet, it wouldn’t be the right time. 

“I just need to be excused,” she coughed, setting down her napkin and running down the hall to her room. I sighed and brushed my hand along my forehead. 

“I’ll talk to her,” I spoke giving the Queen a nod and she nodded quickly. I ran up to her room to find her crying on the bed. I rapped my knuckles on the door and she spun around looking at me with fear in her eyes. 

“Just do it would you? Just break up with me already!” she screamed which left my heart stiff. I walked over and sat next to her while she cried into her pillow. I ran my fingers through her hair and took a deep breath. 

“Come here Liz, I wanna show you something,” I spoke with a tad bit of enthusiasm. She looked up at me and I wiped her tears. 

“I’m not breaking up with you, just come on,” I whispered kissing her cheek and taking her outside. I held her against me and she sighed. 

“Why are you acting so weird? Please just tell me!” Liz begged after a few moments of looking out on the city. 

“I’ve got something for you,” I whispered feeling my heart slam against my chest. I took a deep breath and spun her around so we were looking at each other straight in the eyes. I narrowed my eyes and kissed her quickly. 

“I love you Liz. I truly do, and I don’t think we ever imagined we could get to this point in our relationship,” I whispered holding her hands and spinning her around slowly while my other hand dug into my pocket quickly and opened the small box.  When she was facing me her eyes landed on the box and she gasped. Mission complete.