Chapter 16

****Elizabeth’s POV**** 

“Hey, did you hear this new album?” Edward asked holding up One Direction’s Take Me Home album. I sighed while shaking my head. 

“No, why?” I asked setting down my magazine and walking over to the stereo where Edward was putting in the CD. 

“Should I be questioning why you got their album Ed?” I joked nudging him and he rolled his eyes looking at me. 

“If you must know, rumors are going around about how one of these songs is about you,” Edward replied pressing play and I felt my heart stop. 

Can't believe your packin your bags

Tryin so hard not to cry

Had the best time and now it’s the worst time

But we have to say goodbye

Don't promise that you're gonna write

Though promise that you'll call

Just promise that you won't forget we had it all

Cause you were mine for the Summer

Now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my Summer love

You always will be my Summer love

Wish that we could be alone now

If we could find some place to hide

Make the last time just like the first time

Push a button and rewind

Don't say the word that's on your lips

Don't look at me that way

Just promise you'll remember

When the tide is grey

Cause you were mine for the Summer

Now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my Summer love

You always will be my Summer love

So please don't make this any harder

We can't take this any farther

And I know there's nothin that I wanna change, change

Cause you were mine for the Summer

Now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my Summer love

You always will be my Summer love

I stood in front of the stereo with my body trembling. It was us. Everything about it was the truth. Niall and I dated over the summer, I packed my bags, we said goodbye, the promises, wanting to still be together, and not being able to take it any farther….everything was there.

“You okay?” Ed asked taking my hand firmly in his own. I nodded even though I was far from okay. 

“So the song is about you and him?” he asked and I closed my eyes nodding as I tried to remain calm. 

“Have you talked to him?” Edward urged and I groaned shaking my head. Edward handed me a phone and I just stared at it. 

“Come on. It’s been over two months. You need to talk to him,” he demanded, but I shook my head. 

“Why?” he asked growing aggravated. I looked at him annoyed. 

“Why do you want me to call my ex anyways? You’re practically begging for me to fall in love with him again,” I snapped and Edward slammed the phone down. 

“It’s not like he still loves you anyways is it? He wrote that song fresh outta the break up! He’s gotta a new girlfriend, remember?” Edward shot back and then I was left defenseless. Edward shook his head and walked past me. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” he grumbled slamming my door and I sat on the floor in tears. At least Niall wasn’t having these kinds of problems. 

****Niall’s POV****

“Come on Bailee!” I moaned while I waited for her to finish her hair. 

“Oh give it a rest! I’m usually the one waiting for you!” she sang as she got off the tour bus smiling. 

“I’m ready!” she shouted and I rolled my eyes playfully taking her hand and going into the venue. She yelped once she got inside and she started running towards the stage. I laughed as she got on stage and started to dance around. 

“It’s fun having Bailee around again,” Louis grinned yelling as he ran toward the stage as well. I made my way down to the stage and hopped up grabbing my microphone and spinning around. 

“Alright boys. Bailee…off the stage! I gotta get these boys ready to rehearse!” I heard one of our stage managers shouting and I rolled my eyes mimicking her only causing more havoc on stage. 

“Come on guys, let’s rehearse Summer Love,” she replied looking at me. I felt my heart weaken. Every time we sang it I burst into tears.

“Niall? No he can't right now!” I heard Paul yelling into a walkie talkie. I frowned and looked over at him. 

“No! He’s rehearsing, they’re going to have to wait,” Paul replied and he frowned. 

“What do you mean you can't tell them to wait? Fine…he’s on his way,” Paul grumbled looking over at me and waving me over. 

“Phone call outside,” he spoke quickly and I nodded running out of the auditorium and to the phone waiting for me. The person holding the phone was pale when they handed me the phone. I frowned and set the phone to my ear. 

“Hello?” I breathed. 

“Hi Niall.”

A/N: Woohoo! You guys are awesome! How do you like the story thus far? It's getting into the nitty gritty now with Niall and Bailee together and Elizabeth and Edward getting into a fight! 

I have to tell you guys something about this story too okay? So I started writing this before the TMH album came right? I had no idea the entire time I was writing this that it was actually, literally the song Summer Love. I wrote this and listened to that song and freaked out because I had no idea I wrote the song all about this story! It was crazy! So enjoy! Next update at 950-1000 reads? After the next upload I will be beginning Tiny Dancer as well! 

I wanna tell you guys my goal in life: to be well known here and to have people really wanna read my stuff. Hopefully, it'll happen soon! Please guys. Make this happen for me. I'm not very lucky at anything else in my life, and my friends are telling me I really have no chance in making it as a writer...prove them wrong! xxx