Chapter 14

****Niall’s POV**** 

“Will you marry me Elizabeth?” Edward grinned getting down on one knee as I watched through the television. I gritted my teeth as she nodded excitedly and they kissed. 

“Turn it off,” I grumbled and Louis sighed changing the channel and handed me a guitar. I started to play and I drowned out everything except the sound of the guitar ringing through my ears. 

“Hey Niall,” I heard someone say softly and I looked up to see the pretty blonde smiling down at me with bright green eyes. I jumped up excitedly and engulfed her into my arms. 

“Bailee! Oh my God! It’s been so long!” I exclaimed pulling back to look back at the petite girl. 

“I know! I thought since you guys were in town I’d stop by to check up on my five favorite boys!” she grinned kissing my cheek. Bailee had been an intern stylist and manager for us when we were just getting started, but when she found out we’d be touring outside of Europe, she had to quit so she could finish college. 

“You have a lot to explain mister,” Bailee eyed me and I rolled my eyes waving it off. She laughed before she went off to go say hello to the other boys. I leaned back and grabbed my guitar as I strummed a few of our songs out once more. 

“Alright. Down to business,” Bailee snapped taking my guitar and setting it back in its stand. I groaned looking at her aggravated. 

“What do you need to know so badly?” I asked already having an idea of what she wanted to know, but I asked just to make sure. 

“The Princess,” she replied and I sighed feeling my heart tighten for a moment. 

“We dated. Her parents broke us up. Now she’s engaged. End of story,” I replied simply and she rolled her eyes giving me a shove. 

“Alright fine I get it. You don’t want to talk about. It’s okay,” she spoke rubbing my hand and I looked at her. 

“Thanks,” I whispered and she smiled squeezing my hand. 

“Let’s go do something fun Niall. You always USED to be the fun one,” she winked and I stood up and looked down at her. 

“I’m STILL fun,” I replied taking her hand.

****Elizabeth’s POV**** 

“It’s beautiful,” my mom breathed looking at my ring and I nodded pulling my hand away from my mom’s. 

“Edward’s here,” a housekeeper grinned and I took a deep breath going down to see my fiancé making jokes with my dad. He grinned when he saw me. He scooped me up and kissed me causing my mom to squeal quietly. 

“You ready to go?” he asked against my lips and I nodded taking his hand and he led me outside to a limo. I got in and Edward was all over me. 

“What are you doing?” I mumbled against his lips and he frowned. 

“Kissing you?” he replied as if I was stupid. I gently nudged him off me and he frowned again.

“What’s wrong?” Edward asked as we stepped into the building. 

“Nothing. I’m fine,” I lied kissing him quite quickly before I heard squealing. 

“Oh Eddie! Vincent! Get down here your son is home!” an older woman shrieked running down the staircase and engulfing Edward into her arms. I stood to the side awkwardly before Ed finally got his mom off of him. 

“Mom! I’d like you to meet my fiancé Elizabeth,” Edward smiled gesturing to me and his mom’s blue eyes starting twinkling wildly. 

“Oh Princess Elizabeth. Even more beautiful in person! I can't believe it’s been so long since I’ve seen you! Last time I saw you, you were just a toddler,” she blabbed on and I smiled before she hugged me tightly. 

“Edward, there’s my boy!” I heard a deep voice bellow and I pulled away to see a tall man smiling at his son. 

“And this, this must be your lovely fiancé,” he spoke taking my hand and kissing it. I blushed and I nodded before he twirled me around. 

“Well come on now you two! Dinner’s ready,” he smiled as we headed to a dining hall. I smiled in awe at their home. It was so beautiful inside. Tall ceilings and beautiful décor. 

“You have a lovely home,” I smiled sitting down and Edward’s mom smiled at me in awe. 

“Well thank you Elizabeth,” she beamed and I looked down at the ring and took a deep breath.

“So Elizabeth weren’t you dating one of those pop boys?” she asked after our plates were full of food. I felt my stomach drop and my fists clenched.

“Mom, I’m sure Liz doesn’t want to talk about that right now okay? How have you two been?” Edward quickly changed the subject as he squeezed my hand under the table. I felt a whoosh of relief run through my veins and I shot him a quick glance of thanks. Dinner continued with much chatter and then Edward was ready to take me home. 

“I need to get my mind off things. Let’s go do something fun,” I breathed and Edward grinned telling the limo driver to stop. We got out of the car, Edward grabbed my hand and we started racing off into the city.

****Niall’s POV**** 

“She’s happy, and I can't be with her anyways. I’ve just gotta move on,” I whispered while I laid on my bed next to Bailee. She’d been listening to me vent for at least an hour.

“But you can't just give up right? It’s never that easy?” Bailee asked flipping on her side so she was looking at me. 

“Bingo,” I sighed running a hand over my face. Bailee took my hand and squeezed it tightly. 

“Maybe you just need a distraction or something. I mean, we had fun tonight right?” she asked and I looked at her nodding. 

“Most fun I’ve had since Liz and I broke up,” I replied feeling my heart twitch quickly. 

“Then we’ll do it more often,” she smiled running her thumb along my hand. 

“Thank you Bailee. It means a lot to me. It really does,” I whispered and she nodded standing up and I watched her walk to the door. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow Niall,” she waved and I stood up. 

“You need a ride home don’t you,” I spoke and she shifted with a shrug. 

“Come on, I’ll take you home,” I smiled taking her hand and out to my car. She got in and we drove along singing loudly. 

“Oh God I’ve missed you guys so much!” Bailee squealed as I pulled into her driveway. She breathed out and looked at me. 

“Thank you,” she laughed hugging me and I don’t know what came over me. Maybe I was feeling lonely. Maybe I was trying to get back at Edward. When Bailee pulled back I pressed my lips to hers. I was actually surprised when she didn’t pull away. When she did pull away she looked at me with confusion in her eyes. 

“Goodnight,” I whispered kissing her once more before she got out of the car and I drove off. 

Holy shiz guys. You guys are reading machines! I'm at 660 that's 50 more reads than I had this morning! And I had 914 votes this morning too and now I'm up to 938. HOLY CRAPPP. DYING.

Okay so anyways. Drama. Drama. Drama in this chapter!!! (: xxx next upload at 750-800 for sure!!!