Chapter 25

I LEAVE FOR FLORIDA IN THE MORNING. I CAN NOT WAIT. LITERALLY. 

So anyways 4 more chapters left of this story and then we move onto Tiny Dancer, or my brand new idea which is so freakin' good omg... But this is a good chapter to leave you all with before I can update again which may be Friday night or Saturday morning, and another update won't come until Wednesday or Thursday possibly? I'm going to be at Disney for 2 days, and Easter ya know..and driving home for 2 days so, we'll see what happens (: Enjoy this chapter! I made it happy!! xx

****Elizabeth’s POV****

I got home and I was far from happy. My mom immediately greeted me with cold arms that told me I wasn’t leaving the house any time soon. 

“Don’t you ever scare us like that Elizabeth! You’re eighteen, a woman now! You can’t be doing these foolish things anymore!” my mom shrieked pacing the floor while I sat next to Edward on the couch. 

“Listen, we need to start planning the wedding. As long as she isn’t married she’s going to be gallivanting all over town,” my mom sighed, turning her attention to my dad. He nodded and I glanced next to me to see Edward fiddling with his hands. He wanted to say something, and it wasn’t good. What was he doing? Going to snitch on me now?

“I want to call off the wedding,” Edward gushed causing everyone in the room to stop whatever they were doing and look at him. 

“What?” my mother asked in disbelief. 

“I know she’s been irresponsible, but she’ll change once you’re married,” my dad piped in. I just sat there. Why was he calling off the wedding?

“It just wouldn’t be right for me to marry Elizabeth when she wouldn’t be happy with me,” Edward spoke, shooting me a small smile. 

“If this is about Ni-,” my mom started, but Edward cut her off. 

“Elizabeth loves Niall, and I’m pretty sure she’s never going to stop loving him. I think it’s better if you let them be together. Sure, he isn’t Royalty, but he makes her so happy, and he’s going to take care of her I know it,” Edward spoke sternly. I couldn’t tell what my parent’s were thinking, but Ed sat back down and hugged me. 

“Thank you,” I whispered and he pulled back looking at me. 

“You better get back to him then,” he whispered sneaking a ticket into my hand. I felt tears falling down my face as I pressed a kiss to his lips briefly. My parents looked at me and sighed. 

“Go on,” my mom smiled and I squealed through tears, hugging her tightly and running as fast as I could out the door. But then I faced a new problem…I’d totally left Niall without any word of goodbye. What if he wasn’t ready to talk? What if he didn’t want me back? The questions swarmed around in the back of my head, but I pushed them back. I was free to go to Niall now…and there wasn’t a moment to waste. 

“Liz, don’t forget this,” Ed smiled coming outside holding my suitcase. I smiled slightly and took the bag.