Chapter 26

GAH I WAS JUST KIDDING I FOUND CHAPTER 26. HOPEFULLY NONE OF YOU HAVE READ THE OTHER CHAPTER YET! 

****Elizabeth’s POV**** 

The tour in America was over, we were heading back home, but in all honesty, I didn’t want to go home then. I wanted to go back to Florida and relax, before I got home to all the stress of my parents urging me to get married. I knew I had to get married, and get an heir, but I didn’t want to pressure Niall into marrying me. 

“Why so down?” Harry asked sliding next to me while we waited around the airport terminals. I looked over at him and gave him my best attempt at a smile. 

“I’m just tired and a little hungry,” I replied softly, and thank goodness he bought it. 

“Want me to take you to get something to eat?” he asked, holding out his large hand from me to grab onto. 

“Nah, I’ll wait until they serve snacks on the plane…maybe then they’ll taste good,” I winked and he shrugged walking over to where Louis was talking to some other people and cracking jokes. I sighed wanting Niall to come back so I could talk to someone. I saw Niall’s blonde hair running through the terminal with Zayn following closely behind. Another race I was guessing. Niall slid into the seat next to me yelling. 

“I win!” Niall stuck his tongue out at Zayn and I smiled. Zayn sat on the other side of me rolling his eyes.

“Whatever!” he shouted, shoving his earphones into his ears while nibbling on an apple. I looked at Niall who smiled and pressed a kiss to my cheek. 

“Can't we go to Florida for a few days? Please?” I pleaded, hoping Niall would finally say yes. Niall smiled at me sympathetically, but shook his head. 

“I promised your parents I’d bring you home,” he replied softly and I groaned closing my eyes. 

“We’ll come back to Florida over the break, I promise,” he said trying to make the situation better. I glared at him, and he shrugged. 

“It’ll be worth it Liz. Your parents miss you, and I mean…no one in London has really heard from you since you came back,” he kissed me. He was right…I really did need to get back home for a while. 

“Come on, they’re boarding us,” Liam came over smiling. I took a deep breath and loaded myself onto the plane with Niall. 

****Niall’s POV**** 

My stomach was in knots the whole flight. Liz was blabbering and pointing to things in a magazine. I nodded and agreed with her quietly. 

“What’s wrong?” she asked holding my hand and I shook my head. 

“Nah, just thinking,” I replied softly, giving her a kiss. She sighed, resting her head against my shoulder and I took a deep breath. This was it. Today was thee day. The big, big day, but I was still nervous. I mean, what if we weren’t ready? Was she? I groaned causing Liz to sit up and frown at me. 

“Come on! Tell me what’s on your mind. I am your girlfriend after all,” she spoke and I saw this look in her eyes. 

“Niall? I sorta had an idea I wanted to…run by you,” she started, going completely off topic thankfully. I turned my body so I was looking at her and she took a deep breath. 

“Well…see I was, uh, thinking. We’ve never like done anything like…you know…obviously because we didn’t want me to end up pregnant, but what if I did get pregnant? I mean, then we’d have to be together…right?” she spoke softly and I was speechless. We couldn’t have a baby together! Not yet! We were barely adults! 

“Liz, come on now. We’re not ready for that,” I blabbered and Liz just looked at me, holding my hand in hers tightly. 

“It will keep us together,” she whispered, looking into my eyes. I swallowed hard. I had no idea what I was going to tell her. 

“We can talk about it later Liz,” I replied, closing my eyes and resting my head against the planes seat. 

“What, you don’t want to be with me?” she asked softly making my heart crack. Do you know how hard it is to reject the one person you’d die for?

“Liz, we will talk about this later alright?” I spoke with an edge of authority to my tone. She sighed, nodded, and let her head fall back down to my shoulder. I took her hand, kissed it, and held it firmly in my own. 

“You know I love you,” I whispered and she nodded playing with my hand. Hopefully things would sail smoothly from here on out.