Chapter 11

****Niall’s POV****

I got home and I was immediately bombarded by the boys with thousands of questions about dinner and what happened? 

“Look, I’m not in a good mood right now and I don’t want to talk about it. I’m exhausted and I’m going to my room. We can talk later,” I spoke holding myself together while all the boys frowned. Apparently our breakup hadn’t gone viral yet…I headed down the hall to my room and I sighed loudly. 

“What do you think happened?” I heard Liam ask worried and I groaned letting myself listen to their conversation.

“You don’t think they broke up do you?” Zayn questioned and I felt my body beginning to tremble and fresh tears cutting my cheeks. 

“Nah, they couldn’t have. They’re too in love. Maybe they just got in a fight or something,” Harry replied and they all agreed that Liz and I had most likely gotten into a fight. 

“Should we go check on him? I’m worried about him,” Zayn spoke softer and then I heard muffled chatter. 

“No, he said he didn’t want to talk about it,” Liam decided and I rolled over looking at the picture frame that held a picture of Liz and I at the ball in it. Just two days ago we thought we’d be together forever, but that wasn’t the case. She had Edward now and I had no one. I laid on my bed for hours just recalling all the happy memories with Liz. I heard my door open and whispers. 

“What do you want?” I asked, not moving from my position. 

“We just want to talk. We hate seeing you like this Niall. What happened?” Zayn asked, sitting on the end of my bed and I heard the three other boys crowd him. 

“We didn’t get into a fight. We broke up. We had too. She’s getting married in a few months,” I choked and I heard the boys all gasp and share muffled whispers. 

“Oh Niall,” Liam breathed and I shook my head burying my face into my pillow so they couldn’t see me cry. 

“It’s not fair!” I screamed, slamming my fist onto the wall. I heard my phone ringing and I shot up grabbing it and I answered it. 

“Hello?” I croaked and I heard laughter before I heard someone breath out happily. 

“Niall?” Liz asked and I felt my body shaking again. 

“What are you doing Liz?” I asked, looking around at the boys who were watching me with anxious eyes. 

“Do you wanna come to lunch with me tomorrow?” she asked and I felt confused, but didn’t care. If I got to see Liz I was going. 

“Yes,” I blurted and I could hear her smiling on the phone. 

“Your parents are letting you go out to lunch now?” I asked suspiciously and she sighed. 

“They think I’m going out with Ed for lunch, but Ed is letting me go with you. Isn’t he so sweet?” she asked and I felt my stomach churn in nervousness. 

“Uh…yeah. I’ll see you tomorrow Liz,” I whispered hanging up and looking at the boys.

“We’re going to lunch?” I questioned with a smile and the boys frowned. 

“How though? What about Edward?” Louis asked softly and I chewed the inside of my cheek. 

“He’s the one letting her come to lunch with me,” I spoke looking at my hands. Liam looked at the other boys nervously and I frowned. 

“Niall….I think this is all just a…scam you know? Edward’s trying to win her over,” Liam spoke softly, resting his hand on my shoulder. I gritted my teeth and looked at him.

“Nothing I can really do anyways. They’re going to get married anyways,” I replied standing up and stretching. Things were finally starting to actually seem okay.

“That’s the spirit,” Louis grinned patting my back before they started out of my room. 

****Elizabeth’s POV****

“Thank you,” I grinned hugging Edward tightly and kissing his cheek. He smiled back and let go of me as I got into Niall’s car. 

“I’ll see you later,” he winked going back into his house and I waved before looking over at Niall. 

“I’ve missed you,” I breathed before we started making out like crazy. I was thankful Ed was back inside or this wouldn’t have ended well. 

“I’ve been waiting for that,” Niall bit his lip and I wanted to start kissing him again, but I held myself together as he started driving away to where we were having lunch. 

“How was yesterday?” he asked taking my hand in his and I felt warmth and happiness run through me. 

“Surprisingly good. Ed isn’t as bad as I thought. He’s really sweet to me Niall. I mean, we both decided that we’re going to be together whether we like it or not, so we might as well be nice to each other,” I whispered clutching Niall’s hand a little tighter. He smiled at me and kissed my hand. 

“I’m glad you’re happy,” he choked out and I held his hand. 

“Are you doing okay?” I asked and he nodded helping me out of the car. 

“As long as we get to see each other and you’re happy,” he replied and I swallowed hard as we sat down. His smile fell and he gave my hand a squeeze. 

“What’s wrong?” he asked and I met his eyes. 

“Soon we won’t be able to see each other like this. It won't be allowed. I’ll be engaged and then married,” I whispered and I saw his face turn pale and he was chewing on the inside of his cheek. He coughed and looked down as he let go of my hand. 

“At least we have today. And you’re always welcome to come to the concerts,” he forced a smile and I touched his cheek. 

“And you can always come visit me,” I whispered kissing his cheek. 

A/N: Long chapter!! (: awh I feel so bad for little Nialler, he loves Liz so much but he can't have her! Ugh, why am I such a depressing, mean writer? (;

So, do you guys like the story thus far? I love this fan fic, not as much as I love Heart Healer, but it's in second place!! xxx

Comment and vote <3