Chapter 5

****Elizabeth’s POV**** 

In the morning, I heard soft humming along with fingers raking through my hair. 

“Wake up sleepy head,” Niall cooed in my ear. I squirmed away from him, opening my eyes to the sun beating down through my window. 

“What time is it?” I murmured as he kissed my forehead. 

“Noon,” he laughed, and I smiled innocently up at him. 

“Where are you taking me?” I asked getting caught up at looking into his big, blue eyes. He wiggled his eyebrows before he let his fingers outline my features. 

“Dinner, and then out to the club,” he whispered softly, and I looked at him concerned. 

“Come on, you’re turning eighteen in two days! This is your last chance to have a little fun before the ball,” he smiled, pressing kisses to my cheeks. I finally gave in with a nod, and he grinned helping me out of bed. 

“Well come on! Your dress for the ball is downstairs! I went down after your parents went out,” Niall exclaimed causing me to run down the stairs and into the dining room where my dress was lying on the table. I gasped and let my fingers glide along the dress; it was a deep red, strapless, mermaid dress with white accents and jewels, and the bottom split to reveal white lace. Basically, it was absolutely stunning. 

“It’s gorgeous,” I gushed, wanting to get in the dress as soon as possible.

“It’s going to look even better with you in it!” Niall exclaimed and I nodded as one of the housekeepers came in eying Niall and me. I smiled and she broke down into a wide grin too.

“It’s beautiful Miss Elizabeth,” she spoke as she went into the kitchen. I looked at Niall and he laughed that adorable little laugh.

“I’m going to get ready! I’ll see you later Niall,” I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him gently. He smiled against my lips and nodded while his forehead pressed against mine, firmly. 

“I’ll be here at six,” he winked, strutting out the door causing fits of laughter to escape my mouth. I sucked in a deep breath of cool air, and then I skipped up the stairs to get all fancy. 

****Niall’s POV****

I knocked on the door and tapped my foot, waiting for Elizabeth to come outside. Her dad opened the door a few minutes later, and raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled at him, and Elizabeth poked her head through her dad’s arm. She looked stunning in her all sequined black dress with three quarter sleeves and her hair all wavy, lying perfectly around her shoulders. 

“Be careful you two, curfew is midnight,” her dad warned. I nodded linking arms with Liz and leading her to the limo. She waved as we got in, and then she beamed at me. 

“You look great,” I grinned kissing her quickly, and she smiled leaning on my shoulder. 

“Your suit for the ball arrived at my house,” she whispered while she intertwined our fingers. I kissed her head and gave her hand a tight squeeze. 

“It probably doesn’t compare to your dress,” I joked and she nodded as we arrived at the beautiful, little restaurant. We talked a little and ate quietly, and then I decided to give her the gift I’d gotten her. 

“I got you something,” I spoke softly and her eyes sparkled as I handed her the small, wrapped gift. She opened the small velvet box and grinned at it. I held my breath waiting to hear what she had to say about the gift. 

“It’s beautiful Niall, thank you,” she beamed, holding up the gold bracelet with the two charms hanging down; one charm was a crown, and the other was a heart with the words Niall’s Princess engraved in it. 

“Help me put it on!” she exclaimed coming over to my seat as I helped her put it on. She smiled at me and kissed me before returning to her seat. 

“That’s the best gift anyone could’ve gotten me,” she whispered, admiring the bracelet with glowing eyes.  

“I’m glad you like it darling,” I replied taking her hand. 

“You ready to go?” I asked raising my eyebrows. She jumped up, and we skipped out to the limo. 

“What if my parents find out I came to the club?” she asked nervously, and I kissed her for a moment trying to calm her down. I felt her nervousness melt away against my lips. 

“Don’t worry. I’ll take the blame for you okay?” I whispered, and she bit her lip before she nodded. 

****Elizabeth’s POV****

I held Niall’s hand like it was the only thing left in the world when we stepped into the club. I could feel the music thumping in my body, and the lights dancing all over me and my sparkling dress. I grinned at Niall, and he gave me a squeeze for reassurance. 

“Want a drink?” he asked and I shrugged following him over to the bar. He ordered two drinks I’d never heard of and he handed me one carefully.

“It isn’t strong, I promise,” he winked as I took a sip of it. I smiled at Niall and set my drink down. Niall gestured out to the flooded dance floor, and I took his hand as we stepped out into the mess of sweaty bodies. A slower song blared through the speakers and Niall grinned devilishly at me, letting his hands slide to my waist. He rested his forehead on mine while I held onto the back of his neck. He kissed me gently, and I kissed him back. Sparks lit off inside of me, but they were short-lived because the music started to pick up. Niall started dancing around like a crazy man, and I laughed, but joined in. I didn’t understand why my parents wouldn’t let me go out and do what everyone else was doing! This was so much fun!

“We need to do this more often! My birthday ball isn’t going to be nearly this fun!” I squealed as Niall twirled me around. He grinned, but it fell quickly.

“But soon all our fun is going to end, with all your responsibilities as an adult and what not,” Niall mumbled, and I sighed as the thoughts creeped their way back into my head. 

“Let’s just live in the moment right now,” I replied with a genuine smile. We got caught up in the moment of the lights, music, and I’m pretty sure the drinks were getting to us too. 

“Let’s get out of here,” Niall spoke with a husky voice which made me smile before we left the loud club.

A/N: So, basically I'm uploading a new chapter everday for the next twenty-four days (: so you guys better be ready to read like crazy people (: 

How are you guys liking this story? I haven't received too many comments! I know it's sort of boring right now, but the next chapter will reveal some foreshadowing of drama that's coming up in two chapters! Be ready people. It's big drama! xx