Chapter 20

WHOA. I didn't know the uploading every 2 day thing would get me 200 reads! You guys are seriously so awesome! 

So here's an upload! This chapter is confusing but also really awesome and full of drama. I like drama if you couldn't tell! I hope you enjoy! Next upload Friday! Comment and vote <3 xxxx

****Niall’s POV**** 

“You’re not going to go say bye to Liz?” Zayn asked, and I saw Bailee glance over at me. I shook my head as the pain swelled up my heart again. Bailee came over and ran her fingers through my hair while we sat at the airport. 

“We’re going to have fun in the US Niall,” she chirped, and I nodded still staring at the empty seats around me. 

“You and me,” I smiled slightly and she nodded pressing light kisses on my cheek which only made me feel worse to be honest.

“Niall, we’re going to get some food. Do you wanna come with us?” Liam asked and I glanced up at him with a slight nod. He helped me up, and we snuck over to the food court to get something to eat. I quickly ordered my food then returned to a table, slamming myself into the plastic chair.

“Are you going to even tell us what happened?” Louis exasperated and I lay my head down on the table taking a deep breath. 

“There’s nothing to say,” I mumbled, only to hear mumbles of protest and anger. 

“If he doesn’t want to talk about it, he doesn’t have to,” Zayn defended me while he patted my back gently. 

“Look, everything’s okay. Liz and Ed are getting married, and I have Bailee. Liz and I will just be friends,” I breathed, causing the boys to all shut up and look down at the piles of food in front of them. I kept my eyes locked on them for a minute, and then turned away to look out the large, glass window.

“Have you talked to El at all?” Harry moved on to Louis and I sighed in relief, thankful that I didn’t have to continue my suffering. 

“Guys, we better head back, it’s almost time to board,” Liam spoke quickly, trying to rush us out of the court. I slumped along with the boys until we got to the gate and I saw Bailee holding her suitcases in her hands with a slight smile. 

“What’s going on?” I asked taking her hands and she kissed my cheek. 

“I’m going back home,” she whispered and I frowned gripping her hands even tighter. 

“Why?” I burst in confusion and she smiled warmly giving me one more kiss on the lips. 

“Someone else needed the ticket more than I did,” she winked before she started walking toward the exit. 

****Elizabeth’s POV**** 

Getting to the airport was a lot harder than I expected it to be. I had to come up with a master plan…and luckily I did. I had gotten a hold of Bailee the day after Niall came to my room. She agreed to give me her ticket and drove over so I could load my bag into her car. The following day, I told my driver I needed to get to the airport to go give my goodbye to Niall. I told the driver he didn’t have to stay because Edward was picking me up for lunch. He bought it and left. The next problem was getting through the airport without security, which I did pretty well with considering I wasn’t all my dolled up and I kept my head down most of the time. I met up with Bailee while the boys were at lunch and I helped her retrieve her bags while I went to make sure mine were safely on the plane. Niall just stared at me when I got back. He looked almost angry, but then he fell into my arms. 

“Oh Liz,” he breathed into my ear and I just held him. He was trembling in my arms as he held me and buried his face into my neck. 

“Edward’s letting you go America? They’re letting you?” Niall smiled excitedly while I dug my nails deeper into his shirt. Niall’s smile fell and he shook his head. 

“Liz…please tell me you told them,” he spoke barely in a whisper, and I bit my lip. He pulled away from me and ran his hand through his hair over and over again.

“You can't come until you tell them. You’re putting us both in jeopardy,” he hissed and I shook my head. 

“You know they won't let me come. I’ll call them when we get to America, I promise. At least if we get there I’ll get to spend time with you before they come and get me,” I whispered holding his shoulders firmly. He looked at me and took a deep breath. 

“Alright,” he gave in and I smiled feeling relieved as they started to load up the plane. Niall grabbed my hand firmly and led me onto the plane where the four other boys gasped. 

“Hi guys,” I grinned sitting by the window before Niall sat next to me and Zayn followed, sitting on the end. 

“Where’s Bailee? Where the hell were we during all this?” Louis demanded and I smirked squeezing Niall’s hand. He still looked uneasy, but he looked proud for some reason too. 

“Let’s not talk about it yet,” Niall replied which immediately shut the boys up. Niall turned to me and I could tell he was fighting a smile. 

“I’m sorry I got angry the other day,” he whispered letting his fingers glide over the bracelet secure around my wrist. I shook my head before I kissed his cheek. 

“You had every right to get mad,” I replied fixing some blond hair so it was back in its proper place. Niall cupped my face with his hand and I just gazed into the crystal, blue sea of his eyes. 

“Alright you two, stop the mushy weird stuff,” Harry stuck his tongue out while I rolled my eyes playfully. Niall was threatening Harry with hand signals I didn’t understand. It was too cute to see him so upset. I rubbed Niall’s arm making him turn around to look at me. He relaxed and just looked at me almost with pain.

“Oh would you just kiss me already?” I asked quietly pulling his lips to mine. He smiled against my lips before he parted and grinned at me. 

“I’ve been waiting months for that,” he breathed pulling my lips back and kissing me until I heard someone coughing. Niall pulled away, aggravated looking at Zayn who was whistling and looking off toward the front of the plane. I laughed which made a smile creep onto Zayn’s lips. 

“You win Zayn, no more PDA on the plane,” I spoke out loud as I felt the plane moving.

“You will always be my summer love,” Niall sang softly in my ear and I blushed while a giggle escaped my throat. Then I started thinking about Bailee for some reason. I’d sort of just taken her spot. She genuinely cared for Niall and I asked her to give me her ticket. I was Princess. I could have anyone I wanted, and I took Niall from her…

“Hey, you okay?” Niall asked running his thumb along my cheek. I pulled away and looked out the window to see Bailee at the large glass window looking disappointed, but waving. 

“What’s wrong?” Niall whispered and I shook my head. 

“I can't do this…you belong with Bailee,” I spoke quickly and he shook his head taking my hands tightly. 

“No, I belong with you. Please. I'm happiest with you and I’m in love with you! Don’t leave me when I just got you back,” he whimpered and by then the four other boys were staring at me in desperation. I took a deep breath and sat back down next to Niall. The plane lifted into the air and I swallowed hard. The only reason I wasn’t having a panic attack was because Niall was humming softly and rubbing his thumb against my hand. He always knew how to calm me down and keep me sane. 

“I’m going to take a nap,” I whispered and Niall nodded kissing my forehead before I curled up against the window and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.