twenty-eight

Ashton's return :D
I can't stop saying YUM some one help I keep wanting to put it in when I mention Michael but no Callie likes Ashton okay.

NOT READING AND PROMOTING THIS IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH©

Hey I made a new cover! I hated all the other ones I finally like this one it's Mimi and also it's your late birthday present Jess so I hope you like it. (It's very very late sorry)

||||/

Ashton's flight from London was getting in after midnight. For some reason the other three boys were flying in half a week after. Michael, was apparently already in. I wished I had've known, I would've gone to see him earlier.

I told Ashton that I would come get him from the airport, but he wouldn't tell me when he was getting back because he said he didn't want me to waste my time. Predictably, he asked Daisy instead. So I asked her for the time and all that, then offered to pick him up.

"Don't tell him." I'd told her, "it's a surprise." Which to be fair, it totally was.

So I literally had my outfit and stuff planned out. But then Ashton text Daisy and Daisy text me saying his flight would be in early by about two hours. I had literally like 15 minutes. I just left in my pyjamas, which was literally just a huge 1D teeshirt which I rolled the sleeves up of. I didn't want to think about the whole hair situation, oh well.

I drove in my stupid Audi that he was obsessed with. The radio softly playing music to keep myself awake while driving.

•••

He was on his phone probably bugging Daisy about where the hell she was when I first sighted him in the domestic terminal.

He looked kind of exhausted and beaten up after his long flight. It was always managed to surprise me how fast his hair grew. It had gotten longer and curly at the top again.

I ran up to him, he was facing to the back corner where he probably wouldn't see me approaching. I stood about five metres behind him for five seconds (a/n of summer) before sort of jumping on him but also wrapping my hands around his waist.

He reacted instantly. Rather unfortunately too "What the shit!" He exclaimed. But he did his stupid, beautiful giggle thing at the end of it because I think he realised it was me attacking him.

I held on to him really tight, my arms around his torso, before he turned around and bent down to pick me up into a hug.

He was grinning so fucking big and so was I.

I didn't even know what to say to him in that moment.

"So what's with your flight?"

"Uhh. I was totally craving doughnuts so I was waiting in the line for a Krispy Kreme and they announced over loudspeaker 'Flight blah blah blah waiting for Ashton Irwin.' so I bolted."

"You didn't even get your doughnut then?"

"No! But don't worry, I'm more craving something else now."

"What is it then?" I asked. I was thinking that maybe he was gonna do the thing where the guy goes "I'm craving you" and then they have hot sex, but instead he said.

"I've been thinking about a hot chocolate all flight." he confessed, taking my hand and leading me somewhere, not towards the car. But I was tired and wasn't thinking straight.

"Alright well we can get you one, I need a coffee if I want to be able drive all the way home."

"No way you are driving." He said.