nineteen

*attempts to comment on own fanfiction whilst reading it.* I actually did that on eighteen haha if you see my comments don't judge

You guys should comment more, reads are the best and votes are pretty good but comments would be so cool

I could hear Ashton's soft snores and feel my arm, which was draped over him, rising up and down with his chest as he took breaths in and out.

In my half concious state, I could not form coherent thoughts, all this could be a dream. Was I in a waking dream, or dreaming that I was awake?

I began to drift deeper into a pool of black, until I heard laughing coming from another room. Very loud, obnoxious laughter for this early hour. It sounded like a young bloke, very farmiliar.

The laughter was followed by hushed speaking. The voices were farmiliar but it still took me seeing their faces to figure out who they were.

"Oi, Michael, Luke, here he is." I peeked my eyes open and could see Calum Hood walking towards where I had fallen asleep on Ashton last night. The same spot where he had fallen off of the lounge onto and then I had kissed him on it.

Michael and Luke came around the corner and when he noticed us there, burst into another fit of the same obnoxious laughter.

I wanted to get up and say hi, but I was still half asleep and couldn't manage to get myself to do anything. I felt Ashton, stir. He spoke before he even opened his eyes. "What the fûck Calum." he numbled, louder than expected, making me cringe.

"We were just coming to check up on ya bro." Michael laughed. At this point I opened my eyes and saw them all sitting down on the lounge right next to us.

"Oh hey Hemmings." Calum greeted me when he saw my eyes open.

"What?" Luke looked over, thinking it was him that Calum was adressing.

"Hey." I tried to say back, but my voice was all croaky.

"It's her last name too Luke." Ashton mumbled and then finally opened up his eyes.

"Are you kidding? Are we like related then?" he asked to no one in particular.

"Could be." I shrugged, after clearing my throat.

"That's so messed." Michael muttered, obviously hearing this news for the first time as well.

"What are you guys doing here? Can you go?" Ashton whined, beginning to sit up.

The boys all had a three way smirk and Ashton groaned loudly. It was then that I noticed we were still in our clothes from last night, minus our shoes.

"How did you guys end up here?" Luke asked.

Ashton and him communicated through glances for a moment before Luke said "I mean we can't go assuming anything since you guys are still in your clothes."

"How was the movie?" Calum asked before Ashton or I could process what Luke was even saying.

Then Michael cut in "Yeah, I've got this one pretty girl that I wanna take to see it."

"Not Abigail, it's not is it?" Luke asked.

"You suck, you suck." Michael began singing this tune, which all the boys began singing along to and laughing about.

"What?" I whispered over to Ashton.

"Abigail and Michael went on this one date, then he rejected her when she asked him out again. She wrote a song about it." Ashton replied, just loud enough that Michael heard.