twenty-five

If you would like to vote and comment make a wattpad account and verify it on email. I'll pay you (in chocolate and dedications) to promote this

The picture is Callie's necklace.

Longggg wait apologies!

I was actually nervous to see Ashton. Or for him to see me.

Daisy had Odessa opening the door for him, to then step aside and reveal me. Daisy was photographing it from outside, not crouching in the bushes though.

Ashton did three steady knocks and Odessa immediately opened the door for him. I couldn't see him yet, Odessa was trying to make the revelation as dramatic as possible. She finally stepped aside, it was only really a few seconds that I was waiting but it felt like ages.

Ash was in a nicely tailored black tuxedo, white shirt with black buttons, black tie, braces. Classic look. His hair had been cut shorter seen when Id seen him a few hours ago, that must've been where he went.

My favourite part was probably the black raybands on his head or the box he was holding out to me.

"Hi Callie." He breathed. He wasn't really smiling, I think he looked as nervous as I felt.

I gave him a brief smile back and greeted him also, before he handed me the small box Id noticed was in his hand. It had a cute little pink bow on it which I slipped off. A crossage made of beautiful white miniature Lillys was revealed when I took off the lid.He finally smiled when I opened it up.

We both laughed together when we heard Daisy's camera's snapping as Ashton put the crossage on my wrist.

He took that hand and pulled himself into me to kiss my cheek and I caught the camera's flash in the corner of my eye.

"Dammit!" Daisy cursed. "I missed it. Ashton can you do that again. Slowly please."

He chuckled and then repeated his actions in slow motion.

"In it for the insta." I joked while his lips were on my cheek.

"Do you guys wanna get going?" Daisy asked, finished with photos for now.

"Wait a minute. I have to get that thing." Ashton muttered, and let go of my hand to run downstairs.

"What's he forgotten." Dessie shook her head. From the way they acted it seemed like Dessie was similar to an older sister to Ash. I wondered how long they'd known eachother.

Ashton came back up, empty handed. "Where is it?" He asked Daisy with an urgent tone.

"Oh that." She rolled her eyes. "She's already got it." Daisy answered.

"So you took it back?" Ashton asked.

"No, I took it. She's wearing it right now." Daisy explained. What was she talking about?

Ashton's eyes travelled to my chest area and focused on something.

Ashton and I drove to the beach (where the formal photos would be) seperately from Dessie and Daisy. Another one of Daisy's ideas.

" It looks really good on you." Ashton complimented.

"What does?"

"The necklace." He smiled.

"Oh thanks, it's Daisy's." I giggled.

"No it's not." Ashton looked confused.

"Sorry?"

"I bought it for you. Didn't Daisy say anything?"

I immediately teared up when i realised he meant to say that he'd bought the necklace I was wearing right now for me, was he joking? I couldn't answer with words because I was almost going to cry, so I just shook my head to say that no, Daisy didn't tell me, I had thought it was hers.