ten

||||/

I still feel like a shitty person because I took so long to update chapter 9 and I'm getting so lazy I think it's just an annoying part of the story to write and I'm trying to rush through it. :)))))))))

Monday at school was pretty normal, I sat with Nash and his group again but Ashton and I didn't ignore each other like last week. We talked through roll call and had one class together. When we would pass in the hallways he would pinch my sides or nudge me and wink. I laughed when one time he spanked his own bum in front of the teacher just to amuse me.

I had kind of wanted to sit with him, Nash's group was nice but a bit boring really. I just had no idea where he sat or who with, and I didn't want to invade or anything.

It was coming towards the HSC and the workload was really piling up. I had to admit that at the moment, I had been putting a lot of other things first. Including Pretty Little Liars and One Direction. To make up for it, only slightly, I spent the afternoon studying. Well, half. I planned to spend all night but I quickly checked Twitter and the Janoskians were having a follow spree and I just couldn't miss it. I retweeted and replied so many times but I didn't get a follow, pretty depressing.

I was going to return to studying but just as I was getting my book out I got a text from Ashton.

from Ash: 😎

to Ash: 😎 it's pretty sunny isn't it

from Ash: no babe your just too pretty for my eyes

to Ash: I see what you did there

from Ash: 😏😏

from Ash: pretty good aye

to Ash: I've never had it used on me before.

from Ash: Michael said he'd give me five bucks if I used it on a girl and she bought it

to Ash: what are you gonna do with your five bucks

from Ash: piggy bank

from Ash: I get twenty bucks if she goes on a date with me

from Ash: *winks*

to Ash: *rolls eyes*

from Ash: ;)

to Ash: so where are you taking me?

from Ash: we're actually doing this?

to Ash: you want twenty dollars don't you?

from Ash: I don't know where I'm taking you but it'll be a surprise. Can you do Friday?

to Ash: yep

to Ash: if you won't tell me where you're taking me at least tell me what I'm supposed to wear

from Ash: don't ask me

from Ash: also please don't tell Daisy

to Ash: No way she'll make me wear something all fancy

from Ash: same

from Ash: shit I need to go mums coming and I'm pretending to study

to Ash: hehe I do the same thing

from Ash: byeeeee :))