nine

||||/
You should all read 7:15 by @fivesaucewhoop it's amazing I cry. Honestly the only Ashton fanfic I've ever liked. Sorry I haven't updated, I've been too addicted to 7:15

•••
I ended up sleeping in Ashton's bed while he slept in on the lounge and Michael was in Ashton's sister's, whose name I learnt to be Daisy, room. Daisy was not home of course.

I wasn't sure why we ended up in such a strange sleeping arrangement. Ashton had insisted upon me staying in a bed when I said I would just crash on the couch. After he made a joke about sharing the bed with me, I kicked him out and he took it seriously and didn't come back for the night.

I didn't sleep in so much, my body was used to waking up early every morning, but both the boys did. It was pretty awkward, I wasn't sure what to do really. I considered helping myself to cereal but thought it'd be rude and I didn't want to wake the boys up.

I had decided to just go get a glass of water for myself when I heard the rattle of keys and the door opening. I kind of froze where I was when I saw a beautiful girl enter the house.

She looked just as surprised as I felt.

"Oh, hi." she stumbled.

"Hey." I replied back.

"You're, um, a friend of Ashton's?" she asked and I nodded before realizing what this looked like.

Here I was in the morning at Ashton's house wearing one of his oversized tshirts as pyjamas. It really looked worse than it was.

I was quick to correct myself. "I'm his friend, it's a long story but I was just staying here because I couldn't get home after last night's party. He's sleeping on the lounge I'm pretty sure, I was in his room." I tried to make it very clear that Ashton and I did not do anything like that.

I watched as the girl's facial expression relaxed a bit when she understood what I was saying.

"I'm Daisy." she extended her hand out for me to shake.

"Callie." I replied, taking her hand.

"Omg, you're the girl." she said taking another look at me. I felt self conscious, she was all dressed and ready while I was here with my bed head and my thighs showing underneath the t-shirt Ashton leant me.

"The girl?" I asked. Had Ashton mentioned me to her? I kind of hoped he had.

"The boys just won't shut up about you," she rolled her eyes, "I see what they mean, you're stunning."

"Thank you. But what did they say about me?" I asked.

"Just that you're the only girl who has ever paid them any attention." she shrugged. "And that you're hot."

I laughed at the way she said the last part.

"You look just like Ashton, I swear." I told Daisy.

She rolled her eyes again and said: "That thing. Are you trying to insult me?"

"No, Ashton's hot." it slipped out without thought.

"Can't wait to tell him that you said that, he'll be delighted." she winked at me before turning and heading off towards the lounge room.

"No. Oh my god please don't! I just meant to say that you are really pretty." I covered for myself. Ashton could not know I'd said that, it'd ruin any chances of even being friends with him.

"I'm not doing it, don't worry." she laughed. She had hair and eyes the same colour as Ashton, her skin was perfectly clear and had a nice honey tan. Her hair was a bit wavy, not as curly as Ashton's, and she was wearing an outfit fit for a model.