Chapter 15

On Friday night I was lying with Alexis on the ground and looking at the book. The door opened. Martha stood there with open arms. Alexis got up and ran to her. I stood and Rick came out of the kitchen. I felt like part of their family. Castle came to me and put his arm around my waist.

"So here I am, sweethearts. Alexis, go get your things and we will go to me," said Martha and Alexis ran into the room," So what do you two plan?" she asked us.

"Tomorrow we go to dinner and on Sunday we go to the cinema. Would you mind if you took Alexis to kindergarten on Monday? In the afternoon me or Kate will go for her," Rick said with a dog eyes. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Okay," said Martha. Alexis went up the stairs and tripped. I quickly ran up the stairs and I grabbed her. She hugged me and cried a little. I stroked her hair.

"Alexis, are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded. I put her down and she went to Martha. She took her hand, said goodbye to us and left. I was relieved.

"For god's sake. I was so scared. I thought that something happened to her," I said and sat on the couch. Rick nodded and went into the kitchen. He prepared food on the table. I went to him and hugged him from behind. He turned and kissed me on the cheek.

"Would you like some help?" I asked him.

"No. Sit down. Would you like water or wine?"

"Water, thanks." He poured two glasses of water and put it on the table. He sat across from me, and together we ate. After dinner, I cleaned up the dishes and the love of my life chosen film. We were curled up on the couch and covered with a blanket. We were watching a horror movie, but after about half Castle had to shut it down because of me.

When we showered, we laid in bed and I rested my head on his chest. Rick stroked me on the back and sniffed my hair. I closed my eyes and after a short time I was half asleep. Rick lifted me a little bit and put me on the pillow. I woke up and looked at him tiredly.

"Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you," he whispered. I put my finger to his lips.

"That's okay. I'm just a little tired," I whispered back.

"A little? Are you kidding me?" said jokingly Rick. I nodded and closed my eyes again. Castle grabbed my hand and we fell asleep. We were both exhausted. He was the love of my life. I was so happy with him. And I felt that he loves me and doesn’t want to push at me in certain ways.