Chapter 23

I woke up and I immediately smelled breakfast. I wore a robe and went into the kitchen. Rick was preparing breakfast. Alexis sat on the couch wrapped in a blanket and watching TV. I sat next to her and she hugged me.
"Hi, honey. Is something wrong? You've been very quietly, "I asked anxiously, I stroked her cheek.
"I'm sick," Alexis said and I nodded, "You have a fever. Try to get some sleep," I said, kissed her on the forehead and went to Rick.
"Hi," I said.
"Good morning," he said and we kissed, "So what do you want for breakfast? Fruit, waffles, pancakes or eggs? "
"I really don’t know. I'll have the same as you. In how many hours you have to take me back? "I said my eyes filled with tears. Rick slowly wiped them and kissed me.

"Right after lunch. I look forward to time when I can have you home all the time," he said sadly. I nodded and we hugged. I was a little sad that I had to go back, but I knew that's what I need. Meanwhile, as I was hugging Rick, Alexis fell asleep. I took her in my arms and carried her to her room and I went back into the kitchen. Breakfast was ready on the table. Rick smiled at me and had his hands behind back. I came to him and he handed me a bouquet of roses. I gave him the most beautiful smile and kissed him.
After breakfast Rick went into his office and began to write. I followed him and I sat across from him.
"Do you like to watch me?" he asked and stopped writing. I got up, sat in his lap and kissed him.
"I do. You know, you're really sexy when you are writing," I told him by soft voice in ear and we kissed again, this time with more passion. He stood with me and carried me into the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and climbed on me. He kissed me on the lips and neck. When we broke apart, to catch our breath, Rick looked at me with his serious eyes.

“You still don’t want, you know what, do you?" he asked me and I shook my head. He nodded and kissed me again. He lay down next to me and grabbed my hand. I turned to him and rest my head on his chest. He stroked me on the spine and kissed my hair.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
"Don’t be. I love you, Kate," he said.
"I love you too," I replied. We were lying like that until lunch. We held each other’s hands and we just creepy stared at each other. It was fun.