Chapter 31

When I showered, I lay naked in bed and closed my eyes. I felt Rick's lips on my belly. I smiled and opened my eyes. He kissed my belly and his hands moved into my lap. I bit my lip and he slid into me with one and then another finger. I panted and groan escaped my lips. Rick smiled and rolled his fingers inside me. He made his way to by crotch with kisses. I groaned beneath his fingers work. He wanted to continue with his mouth, but I stopped him.

"Rick. ... I've never let anyone ... ... to be ... so far," I said between moans.
"If you do not, I will not," he replied softly. I shook my head, and smiled at him. He nodded and circled his fingers around my clit. Then he moved his tongue on it.
"This night is only yours, Katherine," he whispered as he continued his work. I was panting, moaning and moving my back up and down.
"Aaahh! Oh my God! Richard, Rick, Richie," I moaned before I climax. Rick smiled and then kissed me. I felt my taste in my mouth and I smiled devilishly.

"Thank you," I whispered a little tired, "Tomorrow I'll return you the favor."
"No. Don't worry. That was only for you," he answered, then took the blanket and snuggled me into it. I smiled and closed my eyes. Rick kissed me even more before I fell asleep.
I woke up early. I dressed in pajamas and bathrobe. I walked into the kitchen and cooked breakfast. I made pancakes with whipped cream and fruit. I went into the room to wake up Alexis. She was sleeping wrapped in a blanket and smiling. I took her by the arm and I little shook with her. She woke up and smiled at me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to the door.

"I made breakfast. Come then into the kitchen," I said and went to the bedroom. Rick was already awake and sitting on a bed.
"Hey," he greeted me.
"Hi, handsome," I said. We kissed for a while and we were sitting on the bed before we went to kitchen to eat breakfast together with Alexis.