Chapter 7

"I had a nightmare and I'm scared. Just I want to ask you something. Please don’t touch me," I whispered, and I pulled back on the edge of the bed.

"Before, I hugged you and you didn’t mind it," he said a little annoyed.

"I'm sorry. Do not be angry, please. I was upset, so I let you do it." He smiled and covered me with a blanket.

"I'm not mad at you. Sleep tight," he said and after a moment we both fell asleep.

I don’t know how many hours were when I woke up. Rick was in bed and the kitchen wafted beautiful fragrance. I got up and followed him.

"Good morning," he said cheerfully.

"Good morning," I said and for the first time in a long time, I smiled sincerely.

"You should eat much. Today I take you to the hospital. I need doctors to check you. "

"I don’t want to, Castle. I'm fine," I said, and I sat down at the table. I ran my fingers along the edge, and I tried to figure out how to convince him that I don’t go anywhere.

"He raped you. The doctor will only investigate if you're okay. You have a lot of bruises. Let me help you," he said, and took two steps in my direction. I stood up. He made two more steps, so he was almost to me. I was a little afraid of him. I loved him. I knew that he loves me too and I was hoping that he could never hurt me. My fear gradually changed to anger. Suddenly I wanted to cry and shout at him. I had no idea I could do it, but before I knew it, something happened.

"I don’t want to go anywhere! I'm fine! Why, the hell, don’t you let me be?!" I yelled at him.

"Do not yell at me! You are not right and you know it!" he yelled back at me. My imaginary dam overflowed. I collapsed on the floor and I started to cry. I hoped and I also didn’t want him to hug me. Rick knelt on the floor and watched me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn’t yell at you. Don’t cry, please. I meant it well," he said, holding his hand out. I shook my head and I stand.

"Okay, I'll go," I said between sobs. In the bedroom, I changed into my pants, but I kept his shirt. Then we just got into the car. All the way to the hospital we were both silent.