Chapter 34

Two days later me, Lanie and Alexis went to shopping. We went to a children's clothing store so we could select something for the baby. Alexis was talking with us almost all the time and showing pink clothes to us. I've bought several pink clothes and I bought a stuffed elephant for Alexis. All the way home she was playing with it, and when we got home she fell asleep with it in our bed. I cover her with blanket and went back into the living room to Lanie.
"Lanie, I need to tell you something," I said as I sat on the couch beside her. She nodded. I placed my hands on belly and took a deep breath.

"I have dreams and nightmares about Josh. I've been several times for Neal to therapy. The problem is that I have not told Rick yet and I have no idea how I should tell him," I said with tears in my eyes. Lanie hugged me and put her hand on my belly.
"Honey, it's okay, do not worry. You can do it. Try to talk with Castle. He loves you and will support you as best as he can," she said to me and hugged me again.
"I have to go Kate," she said after a pause, "Do not worry. Talk to him and you'll see that it will get better and better," she said, smiling. I smiled back at her.
A few minutes after Lanie has left, Rick came home. He kissed me, hugged me and gave me two pink rose. I thanked him and smiled. He took Alexis to her room and then we went to take a shower together. At night I had a nightmare. Rick woke me up and hugging me until I fell asleep again.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I put on a bathrobe and went into the kitchen. Alexis sat on the couch and ate her oatmeal. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I wished her good morning. Castle stood in front of me with eggs on the plate and kissed me and he sat down on a chair. I sat on his lap and hugged him around the neck.
"Katherine? Is something wrong?" he asked solicitously and stroked me on the cheek.
"I have something to tell you," I whispered. Rick pulled me closer to him and smiled slightly.
"For about last four weeks I have nightmares about Josh. I wake up in the middle of the night sweating. I started therapy with Neal again. He told me that I should talk to you, but I wasn't sure if you would be angry or not," I whispered tearfully.
"Why should I be angry? I love you, Kate. I'm glad you told me. Thank you," he said and kissed me. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Thank you," I replied, "I love you too."