Chapter 22

In the middle of the night I began kicking and screaming around me. Rick shook with me, and when I woke up he hugged me. I hugged him tightly and cried a little to his t-shirt. He stroked me on the back.
"Is it already good?" he asked after a moment. I nodded and we kissed. I lay back on my bed half and grabbed Rick's hand. He held my tight and made little circles on it. When I calmed down, I immediately fell asleep. In the morning we woke up nearly at the same time. For a moment we looked at each other. After an hour, we decided to get up. Rick made breakfast and I went to take a shower. I finished the whole breakfast, I wanted surprise Rick plus I was hungry. Right after breakfast, we got dressed in sports clothes and we went for a walk in the park. We held each other’s hand and talked. We spent day with kissing, resting and laughing. In the evening when we were lying on the couch and Rick stroked my hand and kissed my hair, I began to miss Alexis. I turned to Rick and I rested my head on his chest.

"I miss Alexis. Would you call Martha and her said to bring Alexis home?" I asked sadly. Rick looked at me a little startled.
"I thought we could have an apartment all weekend for ourselves, but if you want, I'll call my mother," he said, kissing me on the cheek. Something I’ve just remembered. I jumped up from the couch and I ran into the bedroom. I took the picture from Alexis of my nightstand and I ran back into the living room. I almost slipped on the floor, but I didn’t fall.

"Are you okay?" Rick asked shocked and pulled me to him on the couch. I sat on his lap and showed him Alexis’s image. For a moment he looked at it and smiled.
"That's nice of her, don’t you think? She loves you so much. I never thought that she could have liked someone more than her own mom, who left her after one year her of her life. You're as her mom and you're amazing mom," he said.
"I'm not her real mom. I cannot just replace her. Castle, I do not think that she would have to call me mom" I said.

"But she will say it, because she loves you so much. Her mom isn’t there for her, she’s never been interested in her. You love her and you care about her as her own mom, and I love you for it," he said, emphasizing the last words. I smiled and I had tears in my eyes. I kissed him and pushed him to the couch.
"I love you too, Castle," I whispered into his ear. He stroked me on my back and put me closer to him. We kissed passionately. His tongue asked for permission and I opened my mouth. Our tongues started dancing together. When we parted away, we both were heavily panting. I wanted to rest my head on him, but he pushed me and stood up.

"I'll call mom. By the way, you're amazing kisser and you smell beautiful, baby," said Rick and went into his office. I curled up on the couch and closed my eyes. I wasn’t doing anything hard, but I was very tired. I closed my eyes. When I was half asleep, I heard Castle, saying, "My sweet Katherine is so cute when she is sleeping. Why have we had to wait for this so long? We had got together long ago." He put a blanket over me and kissed me on the forehead and then stroked my body on different places. I do not remember where, because I fell asleep.