Update:

This story doesn't technically have a direct sequel, but there is a story that takes place just after this one, in the same world. If you're interested in reading it, check it out on my account!

This story takes place in third point of view, as does most (if not all) of my stories. It revolves around Tommy, but not the avian. It revolves around the Tommy beaten to death in prison with a potato, slain and stripped of his final life right there by Dream himself.

This story does not take place there, though. It takes place in a green, beautiful environment, with many happy faces all around. Except Tommy's.

"I jumped at the slightest of sounds..." It- he? sang. "I couldn't stand the person inside me, I turned all the mirrors around."

"What the hell?" Tommy spoke aloud, and the voice halted abruptly.

"Hello?" His own voice responded.

Some kind of avian turned, and Tommy felt terror jolt through him when he recognized that face. That face--

it was his own.

Come read about the adventure of a boy in the wrong world, a boy hoping this is a fresh start. But it can't be, for it is not his world. There's already a version of himself here, and his name is Tommy, too. He has wings. Everyone here has powers. Tommy has none. Tommy is meant to be dead, spending time in the void with Wilbur. Not this ghostly Wilbur, the one joking who burns in sunlight and can turn invisible at will.

Not this world.

This world is a broken mirror.