331-340

Chapter 331 King Xuan Become Jealous as the Crisis Was Resolved

Feng Yuran carried Mo Xuetong up while Bai Yihao jumped up with help from his bodyguard Lin Yu.

After jumping on the cliff, Bai Yihao was seriously injured and was helped by Lin Yu to return to the carriage first.

Mo Xuetong, however, didn't go away. She walked slowly to the first half of the carriage left. The door to the carriage dropped out and the carriage dropped out, slanted on the road. There were still traces of blood inside the carriage, which showed that the people inside were not unharmed too. With the high speed of the carriage, the reaction force was great and it would be impossible for the people inside to remain unharmed.

"You must bring Mo Feng along next time, and be careful to not let him too far away from you. He is good at Qinggong (the skill of making one light so as to move fast and speedy). Shall I help you take care of that bitch who tried to harm you?" Following her, Feng Yuran's devilishly handsome face was cold with murderous intent. His mouth curved up in a smile as he asked coldly.

Feng Yuran's eyes were filled with hatred as he thought about how that bitch almost caused Tong'er's death. He had already seen Mo Xuetong as his possession and pretended to be sick to convince Emperor Zongwen to marry Mo Xuetong to him. However, he did not expect such a matter to happen.

Hearing Mo Feng's report, he could no longer bother pretending to be sick, rushing over immediately. Seeing Lin Yu, he realized that Bai Yihao carried Mo Xuetong in his arms as they fell down the cliff. Immediately, he became jealous and belayed himself down with a rope down the cliff to find Mo Xuetong. Even though he did not like Bai Yihao, he could not help but admit that Mo Xuetong's chance of survival increased exponentially with his presence.

Even though he purposely ignored the reason why Bai Yihao jumped down with his Tong'er, he still could not help feeling jealous when he heard words coming from the cave. He stopped Bai Yihao immediately as he did not expect Bai Yihao to be so narrow-minded, insisting on marrying Tong'er even though the marriage proposal was burnt.

It was as if the woman he loved was being peeped by others, and that made Feng Yuran mad.

However, because of that, Feng Yuran was glad that he had planned and destroyed Bai Yihao's marriage proposal, or he would be the third party now.

"Don't touch them. I will deal with them myself." Mo Xuetong's beautiful face showed a piercing cold smile, much like that of Feng Yuran.

"You don't need my help?" Feng Yuran's handsome face drooped with a tinge of unwillingness, as he looked at her with unhappiness as if he was complaining that she saw him as an outsider. Holding her wrist with his hand, he carefully examined her delicate hand before picking it up and blowing on it, with a tinge of hatred flashing across his eyes.

He would allow Tong'er to seek revenge for herself if those two bitches were alone. However, there must have been someone behind those two bitches, or they would not dare to murder his wife. They must know that Tong'er was more or less his wife, a person of the imperial family. How dared a daughter of Mo manor and a concubine who fell out of favor with Duke Zhenguo's manor dare to murder Tong'er with no backing and support!

"I want, why would I not want?" Mo Xuetong replied slowly. Her heart melted as she felt the love and doting from him.

With a stiff hand, she took the initiative to grab his long slender hands, where there are a few visible scars. It was merely a moment ago when the prestigious King Xuan jumped down to save her. How could she be unaware of his heartache and anxiousness?