551-560

Chapter 551 A Mole under Her Navel

Ling Rui'er could not help but stand up and snapped, "Nonsense. How could I have an affair with you? With my status, how could I like someone like you? Who in the world are you? Why did you frame me? Do you want to die?"

Consort Su, who was seated beside the Empress, looked at Yan Miao suspiciously and a trace of gloomy look flashed across her eyes. Yan Miao had always been the Empress' personal maid, and her reaction today was rather odd. Not only had she been hiding behind the Empress, but she was trembling slightly when Consort Su observed her carefully.

Hearing Ling Rui'er's reprimand, Ma Er saw Ling Rui'er and was overjoyed. He finally found that beauty. He shook his head and struggled, hurriedly shouting at Ling Rui'er, "Rui'er, don't worry. I know you're afraid of that person. Don't worry. I'll take you away. I'll be good to you for the rest of my life."

Then, he tried to rush over and hug Ling Rui'er. Ling Rui'er was so frightened that she took a few steps back and almost hit a table by the side. Her hand was caught by someone in a cold manner. Ling Rui'er saw the emotionless look in Feng Yuxuan's eyes, but she could still see the sharpness hidden in them.

Immediately, she trembled and cried, "Your Highness, I didn't do that. I really didn't."

"How could that be? I'm telling the truth. I also know that you have a mole under your navel. If everyone doesn't believe me, you can find someone to check it. Rui'er, how can you be so ruthless? Now that we've come to this point, do you want me to have another woman in my heart? Rui'er, just go with me. I'm serious. I promise, I will only be good to you in the future."

Ma Er was no fool. When he saw the handsome Feng Yuxuan standing by Ling Rui'er's side, he immediately analyzed that this was the young nobleman who was going to marry the beautiful woman. This time, he tried his best to defame Ling Rui'er so that the man would abandon Ling Rui'er and not marry her.

There was a mole under the navel? The people present burst into an uproar. It couldn't be described as something that concerned an object like bellyband. If the man hadn't really seen the woman's body, how could he have said it so accurately? Was it possible that Consort Chu really had something to do with this man? What he said was well-grounded.

Judging by how sincerely he had spoken to Ling Rui'er and the mole under her navel, most of the people believed that it was true. Otherwise, who would say something like that? It was easy to verify whether Ling Rui'er had a mole under her navel or not. When they thought that Ling Rui'er, who had always been lofty and arrogant, would have an affair with such a man behind the gentle and elegant King Chu, everyone felt disgusted.

Feng Yuxuan's face darkened. No man would not feel ashamed when he had been cuckolded by his own woman. It had nothing to do with love or dislike; it was a matter of dignity for a man, especially when he was a mighty prince.

Ling Rui'er was both angry and annoyed, but she could not explain why the man had her bellyband in his hands and why he knew the secret feature of her body. She could tell at a glance that the man was obscene. In any case, she would not have anything to do with him no matter how bad she was. However, everyone looked at her with disdain and suspicion.

"Your Highness, he was lying. It was all made up by him. Someone is framing me. Your Highness, you have to believe me. How could I do something like that? What's more, how could you bring this person to the palace? Am I, I courting death? Your Highness, trust me." Ling Rui'er clutched Feng Yuxuan's hand and was very excited. As she spoke, a thought flashed through her mind and she suddenly understood. So there was some truth in her explanation.