Christopher speaking with Soji before Y/n moved in

"What the hell are you doing at my apartment?" Soji asked looking through the peephole. "Get lost?"

"Let me in," Christopher said. "I need to talk to you."

"We talk every day, you don't need to show up to my apartment," he said opening the door. "We're not friends."

"Y/n's moving in next door," Christopher said. "I had it arranged."

"How is her moving in next to me going to help your case? Are you stupid or something?" he asked. "Get in here."

"She's moving in relatively soon, so what you want but if she calls me because you pissed her off of something I'm done trying to sort things out," he said.

"What am I supposed to do? Hook up with her? Call her pretty every day or something?" he asked. "You can do that yourself."

"Hook up with her, call her pretty, I don't care," Christopher shrugged. "But if she calls me upset and crying, you're toast."

"Yeah whatever, you're stupid," he shook his head. "This whole thing is stupid."

"If you really thought all this was stupid you wouldn't have gotten my number in the first place, I don't really like you either," he said.

"Who knows that you're here, at my place?" Soji asks.

"No one, we're keeping it that way, understand?" he asked.

"Don't talk to me like you're my boss or something," he said annoyed. "I'm doing you a favour."

"I'm doing you a bigger one," Christopher said. "So I'll talk to you however I want."

Haha, I'm so funny.

-Crouton