이십: Goodbye Yoongi?

guys

ive said this before, but ill say it again

i am at university, studying an intensive medical course. i am balancing two jobs, univeristy, assignments, exams, studying, and having a social life.

im not a super hero. i cant update regularly and i have explained this. me being too busy to write doesnt give you the right to demand explanations, updates, or spam my inbox. i will update when i update. writing isn't the only part of my life, okay?

sorry to sound bitchy but over 200 dms (yes, i counted) asking me why im not updating (very rudely, i might add) will do that to you. :) .

------------

Weeks passed since the sextuplets had their stomach bug. They had bounced back from it pretty well. Namjoon was happy that they didn't seem to be too scarred for life, and at least two sets of bedsheets hadn't had to be thrown away.

He had noticed, however, that Yoongi was still having stomach problems. It was like he hadn't recovered fully from the full incident. He regularly had tummy aches that left him curled up into a little ball, usually after he had eaten. He had diarrhoea every now and then, and had been sick a couple more times.

Namjoon wasn't very sure if he was just sensitive still from having such a violent stomach bug, or if something deeper and darker was going on. Yoongi's stomach had had a bleed in it when he was a baby, and although he threw up a little more often than the others before this, he was having a lot more issues. Namjoon hoped it was just his stomach settling him down. He didn't enjoy seeing his baby in so much pain.

He also wondered if maybe Yoongi had an allergy that was causing him to have so many issues, but he honestly couldn't think what. Yoongi had never had a reaction to the things he was eating before, and there was nothing new that had been added to his diet, but he also knew that allergies could develop quickly. Maybe it was milk? Maybe he had a gluten intolerance?

Namjoon decided to make a plan. He would start eliminating foods in Yoongi's diet, to see if he could figure out what could be causing a reaction in him, and if none of that worked, then he would take him to the hospital. He hoped that if he remained positive, then his son would be okay. He wasn't sure how many more problems he could cope with.

*

Namjoon watched as the sextuplets curled around him for their bedtime cartoon. They had been pretty active today, since the weather was nice and they had all been out to the park, so they were extra tired. Namjoon was glad that they were quiet. He really felt exhausted. It was like the days were just slipping away from him. His hands were so full with the sextuplets he felt like he couldn't breathe at times. As much as he loved the babies, it honestly felt like he wasn't living his own life.

Jimin was curled into his lap, his head lolling as he dozed, his thumb jammed into his mouth, when Yoongi butted Namjoon's arm, and snuck up onto one leg. His face was pale, and he was whimpering quietly. He cuddled up against Namjoon's tummy, his hands snaking around his own tummy. He felt tense on Namjoon's lap.

"Have you got another tummy ache?" he whispered, and Yoongi nodded his head as an answer. He was quiet for a moment, then he tensed more, and gave another whimper. "Oh, honey. Is it really hurting?"

Yoongi gave a little sob, which started to wake up his brothers. They looked up at him sleepily as Namjoon shushed him, jogging him with his knee. Yoongi cried a lot about his stomach hurting, but that never made it easier for Namjoon to hear. All he wanted to do was take that pain away from him. It wasn't fair that such a cute child should suffer as much as Yoongi was in that moment.