Prologue

Namjoon's wife sat down heavily on the sofa, one hand clamped protectively over her stomach. She was only 24 week pregnant, but she was now the size of a woman pregnant at full term with twins. She sighed as the pressure on her feet lessened.

Namjoon pulled her into his arms, placing his own large hand over hers. "Is it still hurting?"

Namjoon couldn't imagine the pain his poor wife must be in. To have her skin stretched in just a short amount of time, with still another 16 to go, must be painful beyond belief, but she never said a word against it. She just gritted her teeth and got on with it. Afterall - 6 babies need a lot of space to grow.

There was also the mental side of suffereing from carrying 6 babies - which Namjoon could share with his wife, at least. They had to put up with doctors telling them that it would be nearly impossible for her to carry six babies to a healthy term without there being any problems. They wanted to terminate three of the babies at least, but neither of them would have that. They were determined to have them all.

She smiled a thin smile. "Yep. They're kicking in there, alright! They want themselves to be known!"

They giggled together, and Namjoon slowly rubbed her stomach soothingly, hoping maybe to feel one of those little kicks.

"I can't wait to meet them. My six little boys! I'll make them as happy as I can, and I'll keep them safe, and-"

Namjoon's wife didn't respond. She sat up with a frown, her hand still over her stretched stomach, feeling an odd wet sensation between her legs. She looked down as best she could over the bump, to see the water trickling from her - the water that was supposed to be inside her. The water that was supposed to be keeping her babies safe. Her waters were breaking.

Namjoon sensed the panic, and sat up too, staring worriedly at the forming puddle growing on the sofa. "Are you okay? I-Is that ... Wh-What ... Ha-Have you ... perhaps-"

She didn't let Namjoon finish. She looked up at him with horror in her expression.

"The babies are coming!"