26- Hatred

FLASHBACK (RJ PoV)

After Rosie and Jisoo left my office, I then went to a cafe where I will meet the person of CJ E&M entertainment company. I peek at my watch while driving, it's 9:32 in the morning and I'm late for 2 minutes, he informed me that he's already in the meeting place so I had no choice but to rush.

"I'm sorry I'm late" I apologize and accepted his hand for a handshake. He's a long-haired guy and he seems older than me. Nevertheless, it still attractive and it quite suits him.
He smiled and speak

"No Ms. Ruby Jane, not at all. I should be pleased that you accepted my invitation to finally meet you. I really appreciate it. I'm Kim Hee-chul by the way" he said sincerely and motioned me to sit.

I nodded and introduced myself as well.

A waiter came and served us our coffee, he thank him before he left. I grab the cup and sip a little.

"You must be surprised that an entertainment company wished to meet you," he said and laugh humbly.

I smiled as I put down the cup carefully and talk,

"Yes actually, I never thought of being able to meet someone related to the entertainment industry..." I replied honestly, he smiles while nodding his head.

I stared at him and asked, "but what's the purpose of meeting me, Mr. Hee Chul?"

"Oh about that, it's the big boss who wanted to see you actually"

He sounds confident and calm.
I lifted an eyebrow and leaned a little

"Big boss?"

I asked, he gave me a tight lip smile and nodded. Then he clasped his hands between his coffee on the table and leaned forward

"Mm-hm, the big boss who holds the entire entertainment industry." He whispered enough that made my jaw dropped.

A heavy and not an ordinary person wants to see me? WAE???

"So are you going to acknowledge her will to meet you, Ms. Ruby Jane?" He asked while leaning his back to the backrest.

Her? So the big boss is a girl?

"Uh, i- I'll think about it." I stuttered and lowered my head.

"No need, I want us to talk right now."

I heard a woman's voice appeared behind me. I frowned upon hearing her as I noticed a pair of black heels on my side.

"Big boss?" The guy in front of me blurted out, hearing his shocked voice I guess he didn't expect his boss to come over.

While me, swallowing hard without even knowing why I'm being nervous.
I stared at her feet and slowly lifted my eyes to her face just to see her already looking down on me.

It's weird but I think everything and everyone around me just stopped.

I don't know how long I stared at her face but all I know is that my heart started to beat fast, however, strangely, I can also feel the pain with every strike.