33- unexpected kissing

Lisa's PoV

"THREE months pregnant"

I was froze.

This can't be.

No way.

"This is what you've wanted right? D-dad will be happy for us too. Lisa we can build our own family now"she said desperately.

I clutches the knob hearing her then I turned my head to her emotionlessly.

"Stop this Irene. Stop magnifying your faults, I've had enough for your unending lies so I beg you to stop" I scoffed icily and stared to her puffy eyes before storming out the room.

These watchdogs were surprised and staggered to their feet when they saw me. One of them tried to follow and ask me but with a one death glare, he step back and bowed his head.

I haven't even reach the other cabin when I heard Irene screaming once again. I clenched my fist,

How come she's so shameless?

I can barely close my injured arm cause I can't give force for I still suffer a fraction numb.

"Lisa, don't leave please!"

I was in panic when someone suddenly grab my arm that made me pushed her with so much force.

"Madam Irene!"

I heard them shouting obviously shock, didn't expect that her fiance will push her like that. I was stunned too, I honestly didn't mean to push her it just... I feel like my traumatic brain just panicked and did that without thinking

"Irene!"

I heard another voice behind me, and before I could know who it was, he passed by me and ran towards Irene on the floor, who's trying so hard to get up, her face shows how it hurts her.

I was just standing here, watching them coldly. I'm about to turn my back when

"Y-y-you're bleeding! You--you're pregnant!?" I heard Bobby stuttering, he's supporting her back so she won't fall.

The anger and frustration suddenly replaced by worries and distress seeing the blood running down her thighs. I saw Irene's face became terrified when she saw the blood, she look at me and those tired eyes screams how scared she was. That's when I came back to my consciousness.

"Call the ambulance!" I yelled still frozen to my feet, it made Bobby turn his gaze to me. His mouth went wide and came up panicking

"A-ambulance! Ambu--- we're in the hospital L-lisa!" He shouted while trembling where to touch Irene.

"Medic..." I hissed and roam my eyes around "Why the fuck I can't see anyone moving?! Call the doctor assholes!" I exclaimed to the bodyguards who were just standing behind her.

"Lisa-" I heard Irene's whispering my name. She's already crying out loud and I'm so damn worried for the baby's safety.