Chapter eleven...

Sarah's point of view...

I finished work promptly at three and boy was I glad to finish. 2 weeks off and knowing that I was going to spend them with Louis was amazing. I called my mum to let her know what was happening. I don't really call that much and however many times, she tells me I love you, I can never find it in myself to say it back. I don't know why. She has offered to have Tiggr for me and for that I am greatful.

I hug Paula and let her know where I'm going to be. She knows my mobile number and Facebook account, so we promise to keep in touch. I wish she could come up with me. I know she secretly likes Niall. We've had times of running around the ward, singing one direction songs at the top of our lungs.

I put on my coat and left the ward for the short walk to my car. I made my way over to St David's hotel and enquired as to Louis room. Surprise surprise!, they wouldn't let me up but contacted the room and stated that mr Tomlinson would be down. The receptionist looked at me with a piercing stare. I didn't want to think it meant jealousy. She must see famous people all the time but I guess I've got all this to look forward to. Being his girlfriend. I had refrained from looking at my Facebook as I didn't want to read any hatred. It wasn't in my nature.

Louis emerged from the lift, looking gorgeous as always. I ran towards him and he spun me round. Ok, now I was getting the jealous stare from the receptionist and I couldn't help it. I leaned in and kissed Louis. Let's give the audience a show, I thought; my new found confidence emerging.

We made our way up to Louis room, the penthouse. Very nice.

As soon as the door shut, Louis spun me round and his lips found their way to mine. He didn't hold back. We were soon left there, gasping for breath.

It wasn't long before our clothes were left in a trail leading from the door to the bed.

All the passion, all the love was being shown in this moment.

MATURE CONTENT FOLLOWING...

Louis arms were leaving feather like touches as they made their way down my torso,driving me wild. I couldn't help but squirm under his touch.

They reached my waist and his eyes looked up to mine.

They started to move lower and my head arched back in pleasure. I wanted his hands all over my body and mine all over his.

When they reached my centre, I emitted a groan and this seemed to spur him on, increasing his speed. I could feel myself getting close to the edge and knew that I wouldn't be able to hold myself back much longer.

I knew what I wanted and that was Louis inside me.

I reached down and took his hands. I gently pulled until we were again eye to eye.

I smiled and the goddess in me was doing back somersaults in the lay out position.

I moved and straddled his waist, taking control.

Moving my touch down his torso, I took him in my hands. As the speed of my movement increased, Louis let out a groan. This wasn't just a normal groan, but a deep, growling, carnal one that made me gasp.

He flipped me over till he was leaning over me. He reached over and pulled a condom from his pocket.

I placed it on him before I felt him entering me. This time, things weren't as slow as before. We needed this.

His movements were fast and hard. I arched my back till I was sure we couldn't get any closer.

I moved my legs till they were straddling his waist and I revelled in the new found feelings of the moment.