Chapter fourteen...

Sarah's point of view...

I woke up and reached over.

Louis wasn't there.

I showered, got dressed in my usual jeans and t shirt before heading downstairs.

"Morning sunshine", Louis said before rushing over, picking me up and twirling me round. "I thought we could go house hunting today", he said.

"Sounds perfect", I replied, inwardly thinking that getting away from Harry was a good idea.

After breakfast, Louis contacted an estate agent that had been recommended by Paul.

We said we would meet them at the first house and very soon we were sat in Louis car, punching in the postcode. Harry had insisted on coming with us.

The first couple of houses were terrible. Louis insisted that he wanted something he could move into straight away without having to do any work. He said that he needed space for his music room and preferably a gym and a pool.

I had to laugh. I was used to my pokey little flat with one bedroom. Nothing like what we were looking at. The perks of being famous, I laughed.

After looking at houses for what it seemed to be all day, we pulled up outside the cutest townhouse I had ever seen. Three stories with roses growing up the walls. I fell in love instantly. I really wanted to look inside.

Louis point of view...

We pulled up outside a townhouse that made me gasp. It was exquisite. It made me feel at home and I hadn't even entered it yet. I looked and saw Sarah smiling. This was a good start.

The estate agent said it was Victorian and that the previous owners had done a lot of work to it. Four bedrooms and a space I could use as the music room. There was a gym and en suite bathrooms to each bedroom. I was blown away. This was perfect. The estate agent then showed us to the rear of the property where an extension had been built. Opening the doors, it revealed an indoor swimming pool with a jacuzzi in the corner. That was it. This was my new home.

I turned to Sarah and she was beaming.

"This is my perfect house", she said.

"Then I think this is the house for me", I answered.

Harry began to laugh. "God Louis, she's got you whipped".

"Not in the slightest", Louis replied "but I do value Sarah's opinion".

"Well I think it suits Louis style", I said.

We walked back to the car but not before I made my offer to the estate agent. They said that they would call me the next day to tell me if the offer had been accepted. I was ecstatic.

"I think we need a house party to celebrate", I said. "Time to get the boys round and mess up Harry's house me thinks".

Harry laughed and agreed. He got on his phone and invited them round.

This was going to be a very noisy night.

We got back to Harry's house via a detour to the local supermarket for supplies. I didn't think five boys could drink and eat so much, but then again, Niall was coming.

Sarah's point of view...

A house party with one direction. I was wondering who else may be there.

After showering, I decided on going out to shop. I needed something to wear and I didn't think that jeans and t shirts were the dress code for the night.

I took a taxi to oxford street. Louis had said that this was the place to find something sexy. I laughed when he said this but when he said to buy something that would look great on me but better on the bedroom floor afterwards, my inner goddess went wild.