Chapter twenty seven...

Sarah's point of view...

Three weeks had now passed and I was on countdown until I could be back with Louis again.

7 days...168 hours...10380 minutes!!!

I was upset that I was leaving the hospital but I knew in my heart that I was making the right choice. I knew I was still young and I should be happy. Louis and I should be happy.

I was also getting excited about the upcoming tour and being the opening act. I had been told that I would receive the information about locations, dates and how many songs I would be singing, closer to the time.

Louis had said that we could work on tracks when I get back to London. I was actually looking forward to going back into the recording studio.

I had been working on a new song over the last couple of weeks and couldn't wait to play it to Louis.

Today was my day off and I knew I had to pack up the flat ready for everything to be delivered to London. There wasn't much though. I found myself separating everything into one of three piles; bin, charity shop or keep.

A few hours later, I was nearly done, except for what I would need till I left.

I went for a walk to clear my head before coming home to my usual ritual of showering and climbing into my pyjamas.

I felt my cat Tiggr, climb onto my lap. I turned on the tv and after only a few minutes, I felt my eyes closing.

Then the doorbell rang.

I went to the door, opened it and screamed.

Not in fear but happiness. There stood Louis... And Harry!.

I found myself bear hugging Louis and planting my lips on his. After a few seconds, I heard someone cough and knew Harry was getting embarrassed.

I ushered them both into my flat.

"you weren't wrong when you said you had been packing", Louis laughed.

"the flat is almost Japanese", I replied.

louis laughed that Harry had wanted to come down with him to keep him company. He said that they could have a road trip for a couple of days.

I had to laugh. I swear those two were joined at the hip sometimes.

"one thing though", I said to Harry. "You'll have to sleep on the sofa as this place only has one bedroom".

"Fine with me", Harry replied. "Compact and bichou".

I told Louis and Harry that I was on a late shift the next day so I would be working from 1.45 until 9.00pm. I laughed, telling them I would be having a lay in, in the morning.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I instinctively leant my head back onto Louis shoulder.

"I missed you", Louis whispered.

He took my hand and I knew where we were heading. I needed this. I had been too long without him sleeping next to me. Without him making love to me.

I quickly found some blankets and a pillow. whilst Louis went to the bedroom, I went back to the living room to find Harry. He stood there in just his boxer shorts. I didn't know where to look and he knew that I was blushing.

"see something you like", Harry laughed.

I didn't know what to say.

Harry walked over to me and leant in close. I was worried that he was going to try and kiss me again but he merely whispered in my ear...