Chapter fourty one...

Sarahs point of view...

I hadn't regretted running like that. I couldn't face Louis. Not now. But now he knew I was here. He knew where I was living and it wouldn't be long before he found me again.

It just scared me that Louis was going to see ceridwen.

I woke up the next morning with a slight hangover. I'd told my friends what had happened and they had tried to calm me down with alcohol and lots of singing. 

I woke ceridwen and we settled down to breakfast and getting her ready for nursery.

I had a busy day in the studio and needed to get going. I dropped ceridwen at her nursery and made my way into work grabbing my usual coffee on the way in.

Louis point of view...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I had found her. She'd run away. Again.

Why?. What didn't she want me to know?.

I showered and made my way down to grab some breakfast.

"Did you find her?", Zayn asked.

I told him what had happened and I soon found myself being hugged.

"You've got to tell the others", Zayn said.

"Tell us what", Niall asked.

I nodded towards Zayn.

"Louis found Sarah", he spoke.

"What?", Harry shouted.

"I found her. She is the backing singer on our album. I've got to see her. I have to talk to her". 

Breakfast over, we piled into the car and went over to the studio .

It was another day. Track three to do. Things were going smoothly but I kept walking round trying to find her.

It was lunchtime and I was sat eating. I heard a familiar voice.

Running over, I saw her.

She was stood, leaning against the wall, talking to another guy.

They were close. Too close.

I wanted to walk over and talk to her. I was too late

"Sarah?", Liam shouted.

"Liam", she replied before walking over and hugging him. "Should I say long time, no hear?", she laughed.

"I missed you. I mean we missed you. How long has it been?. Three years".

"Something like that", she answered.

"How's Louis?".

"I'm fine", I said before walking over. I went to hug her but she stepped back.

"What are you guys doing here?".

"Recording the new album", Liam replied. "It's going great".

"So your the group I'm doing the backing for I guess", she laughed. "Never thought that would happen and remind me to shoot simon for not telling me". 

"Simon knew", I asked.

"He's known all along", I confessed.

Harry, Zayn and Niall walked round the corner and I was soon enveloped in a hug.

"Guys please".

"You left us", Niall spoke.

"I can't talk about this now", I replied. "I'm working".