Chapter twenty six.

Sarah's point of view...

I woke to the familiar buzzing of the alarm clock and realised I had another early shift to deal with.

It had been two weeks since I had gone back to work and I still had two weeks to go before I moved to London.

louis and I had talked most days and had sent numerous texts and photos.

I was determined to stay strong.

Louis point of view...

Sarah had been in Llantwit major now for two weeks and I was missing her like crazy. I was glad that she wasn't getting too much negativity at work, though Sarah did say she was getting some strange looks.

We were calling, skyping or texting every day and I had the boys to keep me busy.

Harry had been spending a lot of time at the new house. I guess thacts revenge for all the time I spent at his.

I knew one thing though. I was determined to stay strong.

Harry's point of view...

After seeing Sarah again on Louis laptop a couple of weeks ago, I knew I loved her. But what could I do. She was with Louis.

I know I'm always seen as the womanizer in the band and ok, I've been out with a few girls but Sarah literally took my breath away.

I was fascinated and not because I couldn't have her. She had everything I wanted in a partner.

I'd resorted to spending nights at Louis house in the hope that I would hear her voice or see her face when they Skyped each other.

There's still a chance I would tell myself but I held onto one thought. I was determined to stay strong.