Chapter seventeen...

Sarah's point of view...

On arrival at the concert venue, we were ushered into the dressing room.

Zayn, Liam and Niall were already there as well as Danielle and Perrie.

I introduced Paula to everyone and there were hugs all round.

I could tell that Paula was blushing when she met Niall and I think I saw Niall blushing too.

A beautiful lady came strolling into the dressing room and began work on transforming each boy into the pop star I recognised from the media. Her name was Lou and I laughed that she had to be very patient to deal with them.

"Patient and a lot of practise", she laughed.

Everyone had settled onto sofas in the dressing room by now and I noticed that Niall had placed himself next to Paula. I decided to text her.

"I think Niall likes you", I said

"How do you know that?", she replied

"Well he seems glued to you", I said. "Your single. See how it goes".

We kept staring at each other and the other boys could tell something was going on between us.

Suddenly, my phone was pulled from my hands and Louis was going through our texts with me running after him.

"Louis", I shouted and ran after him, out into the corridor.

I managed to catch up with him.

"You never said that Paula liked Niall", Louis said.

"That's not for me to say", I replied "but I must admit, they'd make a cute couple.

Louis stick his head back round the door and came out laughing.

"Well I don't think you have anything to worry about", he giggled. "She's getting his digits as we speak".

We went back into the dressing room and squished ourselves onto the sofa amongst the others.

"Bonsai", Harry shouted and a hail of popcorn came flying in our direction.

"You did not just do that", Liam shouted.

"Oh yes I did", Harry replied. "We need to lighten up somehow", he laughed.

"But that's the food", Niall responded. "It's sacrilege".

I thought that Niall would break into tears at any moment until I waved another bowl in front of him.

"I love you", Niall said to the food and we all laughed stating that he would be marrying it soon.

It wasn't long before the boys were called and Paula and myself decided to go and watch from the front of stage.

We made our way out, escorted by Paul and found our seats.

A few fans noticed me and I was asked for a few pictures which I gladly posed for. It was lovely to see people having a great time and I couldn't believe how long some of them had queued for to get a good seat.

Louis point of view...

"Here we go", I said to the others and with that we emerged onto the stage amidst cheers and screams.

I never get over how amazing the fans are. Dedicated is not the word. But I do love every one of them for staying with us through everything.

I searched the crowd and it wasn't long before I spotted Sarah and Paula dancing away with everyone. We locked eyes and I couldn't help but smile.

We had decided to do 4 tracks and the last one was going to be a surprise.

"Thanks everyone for being so amazing tonight", Liam shouted to the audience.

"You've been the best", Niall shouted and I saw that he was staring at Paula. She was staring back.

"We'd like to introduce our last song", I said. "This is called more than this and I would like to dedicate it to my wonderful girlfriend, Sarah".

Sarah started to blush.

"I would like to ask her to come up on stage. Paul would you do the honours?".

Sarah's point of view...

I felt a hand take my own and with a "I'll meet you backstage afterwards", to Paula, I let Paul lead me up onto the stage.

A cheer erupted from the crowd as Louis enveloped me in a hug and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

I don't think I had ever been this nervous in my life. Standing In front of so many people.

It seemed as though every word Louis sang was for me and then I was shocked when a microphone appeared and placed in my hands.

"Sing with us", Louis whispered and I couldn't do anything but nod.

It came to the final chorus and I started to sing. The boys stopped and I carried on, unaware of this.

This somehow felt right. As if I was meant to do this. Just enjoy the moment, I thought to myself.

I finished the chorus to applause, not only from the crowd, but also from the boys.

"And I didn't say how much of a wonderful voice Sarah has either", Louis laughed and I could feel myself blushing again.

With a goodbye to the crowd, I left the stage with the boys and we headed back to the dressing room, with Paula joining us from the crowd.

"Where in the hell did that come from?", Zayn shouted.

"Where have you been keeping that voice hidden?", Liam said.

I didn't know what to say.

"Um, I. The shower I guess", I replied "oh and a bit of karaoke at my local pub".

"You should seriously sing for a living", Harry stated.

"No, not for me", I replied. "Nursing is my thing and..."

"Yeah, like we believe you didn't get a buzz from tonight", Zayn laughed. "You've been bitten by the bug".

I had to admit that it felt amazing but I couldn't do it professionally. I laughed their comments off and went over to Paula.

"So have you enjoyed yourself tonight?", I asked. "And what's with you and Niall?".

Paula began to blush. "He's asked me on a date tomorrow", she replied.

"Well, we need to make you the best date he's ever had", I replied.

"House party", Louis shouted, and with that we all made our way back to Harry's house and me noticing that Niall and Paula were holding hands all the way. God, they make a cute couple.

"You were amazing tonight", Louis whispered.

"No,you were amazing", I replied, "but I'll be amazing later".

Louis blushed. "I can't wait", he replied.