Chapter twenty nine...

Sarah's point of view...

We arrived at Louis house in the early afternoon, after dropping Harry home and it didn't take long to unpack my stuff. 

It felt strange being there, but exciting at the same time.

Louis had said that the rest of the boys were coming round that evening and bringing their girlfriends. A housewarming party.

I turned into a complete girl at that moment, going on about getting my stuff unpacked and not having enough time to get ready.

Louis started laughing. "Your perfect the way you are. I think you look amazing".

"And I think your full of it", I replied also laughing. It didn't take me long to get my stuff put away, though we ended up with two of a lot of stuff in the kitchen. I said we could get rid of mine as louis had bought new.

I unpacked my clothes in our bedroom. I couldn't help but grin like a Cheshire cat that this was now our bedroom.

Louis was still sporting his plaster cast and we knew it wouldn't be long before it would be removed. 

I just hoped that the mental scars would heal as quick. I knew that Eleanor had been a part of his life for years but I knew that we could work through things together.

"You've gone quiet", louis laughed.

"I just can't believe everything that's happened", I replied.

Louis walked over and wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe at that moment. He had a way of starring at me so deeply that I knew he could see right into my soul. 

"You saved me", he whispered.

"And you saved me cariad", I replied before sealing my words with a kiss.

The moment was broken when the phone went. 

"Is that Sarah Taylor?", a voice spoke on the other end "this is Simon Cowell".

"Hi Simon, this is Sarah", I replied, not knowing what to think.

"I hope things are going ok?", Simon spoke "and that everything has sunk in now?".

"I think so", I laughed.

"I wanted to let you know that we are going to start rehearsals next week", Simon spoke. "Things are going to be busy so I'll need you in the studio and also in the dance studio to learn the routines".

I was getting more nervous but also more excited.

"I can't wait", I replied.

"I'll text you the details", Simon spoke.

"No problem", I amswered "and Thankyou again for this opportunity".

I hung up the phone and felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me and lift me up off of the floor, twirling me around.

"Louis, put me down", I screamed. "I'm getting dizzy".

"Ok", he laughed before throwing me onto the sofa and crawling on top of me, technically straddling my waist and placing kisses down my neck.

Things were getting heated pretty fast and I didn't want it to stop but then the door bell went and reluctantly, I pushed louis off of me and went to answer the door.

The rest of the guys were stood there along with Danielle, Perrie and I had to scream... Paula!!!.

To passers by, we must have looked a strange bunch, being in a group hug on the door step.