Chapter fifteen...

Sarah's point of view...

I soon found myself talking to Perrie and Danielle.

I had to find out what it was like being a girlfriend of someone from one direction. They said that it had been tough to begin and with and they had received some real hate from the fans. But with time and patience, they said, the fans had come to accept them and they were now accepted as members of the one direction family.

I had to admit. I hadn't even looked at my Facebook account for the last week and I didn't have a twitter account. I said this to Perrie and Danielle and they set about setting one for me on my phone.

They shouted over to the boys that they had set up my twitter account and before long, I was being followed by all five of them as well as Perrie and Danielle. I felt excited and it wasn't long before many comments followed.

I found that many of them were negative as the girls had said they would be. A lot of ranting about how I didn't deserve to be with Louis and that I was not good looking enough to be with him. Some went on about how he was better with Eleanor but little did they know what she had done to him.

Some of the tweets said some lovely things about us and I couldn't help but follow those that had said nice things. These made up for the negative ones and to be honest, they didn't bother me. Guess I'm stronger than I thought.

Louis suggested that we take a selfie and this was soon placed on his twitter account with the caption... House party with the boys and my gorgeous girlfriend.

I giggled. It did look kind of cute.

"Right, game on", shouted Niall.

We all started throwing ideas round till we decided on paranoia.

The rules were simple.

The person on your right whispers you a question, the answer of which has to be somebody playing the game. The answer has to be said out loud. If somebody wants to know what the question was, they have to drink the drink in front of them in one.

We all sat in a circle on the floor.

Zayn started. Perrie was to his right.

"Who can cook the best out of all the boys?", he whispered.

Perrie answered, "Harry".

Of course, everybody wanted to know the questions so we all drank our drinks.

This is going to get messy, I thought.

Sure enough, after a few rounds, we were all pretty much drunk and I remembered that I get quite giggly when I'm like this.

After going round a few times and the alcohol taking hold, things got a little more risqué.

Harry was to my left and Louis to my right. Just my luck.

"If you had to date one of us and not Louis, who would it be?".

I couldn't help it, I answered "Harry".

Of course, drinks were then downed and they looked at me to say the question. I couldn't. I saw Harry with a Cheshire grin on his face till he spoke.

"I asked her who has the best hair in this room".

I mouthed a thankyou to Harry. Maybe he does have a noble streak in him.

Everyone laughed and we decided to grab some food when the doorbell rang signaling the pizza delivery.

The evening went on with games of beer pong and even a dance off, which I'm sure every one of those boys claimed to have won. I ended up in a laughing pile on the floor with the girls. God, they were taking this seriously.