Chapter thirty five...

Sarah's point of view...

I came face to face with emerald eyes and a naked Harry. 

God his body was amazing.

Stop this, I found myself thinking. You just slept with your boyfriends best mate.

I went to get out of the bed.

" please just lay here for five minutes", I heard Harry whisper. "In that five minutes, I want you to forget louis and just think of me. He cheated on you. I would never do that. You know I love you".

I lay there and we just stared at each other. I couldn't think of anything more to say.

I reached for my phone and realised I had turned it off at some point.

I turned it on and it began to light up with texts and calls from the Liam, Zayn and Niall wondering where I was and whether I was safe.

I text them back saying I was safe and had stayed at a hotel. I let them know that I would be back with them shortly.

Then my eyes landed on a text from louis. It simply said... I'm sorry.

Harry and myself both got up and dressed. The tension could be cut with a knife, neither of knowing how to start a conversation.

We stood there simply staring at each other before Harry engulfed me in a hug and whispered

"I don't know how you feel about what happened between us but to me it was special. I don't want it to be a one night stand. I want us to be together. Please think about it".

It wasn't long before we made our way back to the tour bus.

Zayn was stood in front of the bus smoking and I couldn't help it. I ran over and hugged him before bursting into tears.

I'd never really thought of him as someone who I could really talk to but I soon found myself sat by the side of the bus opening up as to what happened the previous night.

"I've been so stupid", I cried.

"I think you've both been stupid".

"Why would louis do this to me?", I continued.

"I think only louis can answer that but then you ran away and now I see you coming back with Harry. What happened between you two?".

"Please don't tell the others but we ended up sleeping together".

We sat there talking but it wasn't long before a taxi pulled up and louis got out. 

Walking over, he stood before me and Zayn excused himself, saying that he needed the bathroom.

Once we were alone, Louis went to speak but I cut him off.

"You kissed her. That girl at the bar. I saw you".

"I was drunk Sarah, I thought it was you I was kissing. I kept calling her by your name".

"And that's suposed to make it alright?".

"No, but...".

"Louis, your just coming home now. You slept with her, didn't you?".

Louis didn't reply. He simply nodded.

And that was when my world collapsed around me. I began to walk away.

"Well, I guess you should know that I slept with Harry last night then", I shouted over my shoulder before getting on the bus, leaving louis stood crying.

Tension was not the word. No body on the bus wanted to say anything in case an argument was started.

Louis and Harry weren't speaking. Everyone knew why.