Chapter thirty...

Sarahs point of view...

The next couple of weeks passed by so quickly. There was so much to do and I felt myself getting swept up into the unknown.

It was a good thing that I had louis there to keep me sane, though he had his own commitments and rehearsals for the tour.

It seemed like we were spending less and less time together but we always made sure to try and arrange moments, even if we were just texting or calling each other.

I had arranged to do six tracks as the warm up act for one direction. I had been writing some more and  I had to admit I was happy with what we'd come up with.

I loved going into the studio now and felt ready to face the world. The dancing, though, was another matter. 

I had to admit that I wasn't the best when it comes to dancing but I had the best mentor on hand in Danielle. She showed me what to do and it wasn't long before I could at least look good.

I was currently out shopping with Perrie and Danielle. 

We were lucky that we didn't get recognised very often and then only to ask us about the band. We laughed, smiled and took a few pictures before heading into the shops.

I didn't have a clue what to wear for the tour but the girls soon took me under their wing.

The band's stylist Lou Teasdale had given me some hints about what would suit me.

I was soon climbing  into skinny jeans and t shirts and began to really love it.

The girls kept taking pictures and sending them to Louis for his response. I had to laugh when they sent him one of me in my underwear which I didn't know they had taken.

All of a sudden I received a text from louis.

" love the underwear but how about you buy me something special to wear tonight".

I started to blush and had to tell the girls. 

After what seemed like hours, we had gathered together ten outfits including stage wear and a couple of dresses to wear in the evenings. What with that, shoes and accessories, I think I had blown the budget given to me by the record company. 

Hey, it wasn't my money!.

I had gone into Victoria's secrets and chose the most amazing baby pink bra and panties along with the matching suspended belt and stockings. Hey, if I was going to do this, I was determined to blow his mind.

Laughing to myself as we left the shop, we decided to head back to mine. Walking through the door, it seemed that Louis had turned into a wild animal, trying to get a glimpse in the bags.

"I think you can wait until tonight", I laughed.

I was faced by the puppy dog eyes and couldn't help but laugh. "Tonight, I promise".

"Not fair", louis replied.

"Patience is  a virtue" , I laughed.

"I'm virtuous", louis laughed "so do I get to play the patient and you be my nurse?".

"On that note, I think we'll be going now", Perrie spoke and I realised that her and Danielle were still stood there.

I showed them out and turned round to Louis, who by now was curled in a ball laughing on the floor.

"On that note, I'm going to take a shower. A cold one", I laughed and headed upstairs.

I couldn't help it. I stepped out of the shower and into the lingerie I had bought earlier. I emerged from the bathroom and suddenly felt a pair of eyes focused on me.

"Ok, that's a million times better than the photo earlier", Louis spoke "but I'm still keeping that one for myself.

"So now you have me here, what are you going to do with me?", I giggled.

"How about I bend you over and....".

"I get the picture", I gasped in response "but actions speak a lot louder than words".

Louis walked towards me with a look that took my breath away.

"Make love to me", I whispered.

I reached out and slowly began to undress louis.

A growl left his lips that left me knowing I was doing something right.

I reached down and unfastened his jeans before sliding them down his legs and kneeling down in front of him.

MATURE CONTENT...

I took him into my mouth and looked up to see sapphire eyes staring up at me, piercing through to my very soul.

I could feel my heart beating so fast as my confidence increased and I began to go faster, taking as much as I could into my mouth and using my hand on the rest.

I saw Louis head throw back as he omitted a primeval growl that only made me suck harder and faster on him.

"Sarah, yeah, just like that", he whispered. "I need you now".

I pulled back and felt myself being raised to my feet.

"That lingerie is making me want to do very naughty things to you"

"Tell me more", I replied.

I suddenly felt myself turned and pulled back to rest against Louis. I was then pushed until I felt myself leant over the bed.

"I want you now like this".

All I could do was nod as I felt smooth hands removing the panties and then u clasping my bra before they were thrown to the floor.

I felt hands parting my legs before he pushed inside of me, filling me, making me moan his name.

"Oh god Sarah", he moaned as his relentless rhythm kept going. 

I felt that familiar feeling building up inside me..

"Louis, I'm close!"

"Come for me", louis whispered and that was enough to send me over the edge.

Louis wasn't that far behind me as he screamed my name and I felt him collapse, taking us both onto the bed. 

"Wow!", was all I could think of to say.

MATURE CONTENT OVER...

" Have I told you that I love you", louis laughed

" not in the last five minutes", I laughed back.

"Always?"

"Always", I replied before cuddling into louis chest and very soon, we were both drifting off to sleep.