Chapter twenty two...

Louis point of view...

I woke up to find Sarah's head laying on my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist. Her eyes were fluttering and I could tell that she was having a dream. I just hoped that it was a good one.

I gently unwrapped myself and walked over to the bathroom to shower.

I let the hot water wash over me and I soon woke up. I heard noise from the bedroom and soon a figure climbed into the shower with me.

"Morning gorgeous", Sarah spoke. "I thought I'd wash your back for you", she laughed.

Sarah took the sponge and poured some shower gel onto it before gently washing my back.

I leant my head back onto her shoulder and Sarah's hands began to wander over my now relaxed body.

It was amazing how fast my body always responded to her touch.

I finished washing and led us both from the bathroom. We dried and I motioned for Sarah to lay down on the bed with me.

I let my hands roam all over her naked body. I loved how she always responded to my touch. How she moans when I kiss her neck and when my hands trace patterns on her back.

"make love to me", Sarah whispers.

MATURE CONTENT GUYS...

I reach to the bedside table and take hold of a condom, which I open and roll over my length.

I enter her slowly and feel her arch into me.

This is slow, sensual not rushed.

I start to move inside her and it's like this is where I need to be.

This is a high I don't want to come down from.

Moving together, we begin to start a faster rhythm until we find our release together.

MATURE CONTENT OVER...

Laying there, entwined in each other's arms, we fell asleep again.

We woke a short time later and dressed before heading downstairs.

I had a missed call from the estate agents saying that as all business was completed on the house, that I could pick up the keys today.

I decided to go and do that whilst Sarah phoned her ward manager to speak to her.

I grabbed my car keys and ran out of the door.

I wanted to stop on the way back and buy Sarah a gift. Something to show her how much I was proud of her. How much she means to me.

I headed over to the estate agents and signed the final contract for the house. Picking up the keys, I headed out and knew where I was going.

After getting what I needed to buy, I headed back to Harry's house.

I knew the next few days were going to be busy. I needed to buy so much stuff for the new house. Sarah only had a few days left with me and then she needed to go back to Cardiff to go back to work. I hoped everything went well for her with the telephone call.

I stepped through the door and came face to face with a crying Sarah.

"I have to leave the ward", Sarah gasped. "She wouldn't let me stay. She said that she has to let me go as our relationship is so public and that I shouldn't have been dating a patient. She said that she could have reported me to the NMC but she won't do that if I leave. I have four weeks notice to work and then I'm gone".

I pulled Sarah into a hug.

"I know that you don't want to hear this now but I promise you that this is the start of something new and amazing in your life. You have me and I'm not going anywhere".