Chapter thirty eight...

Sarahs point of view...

It was a couple of weeks since my 'blip' as louis put it.

I had been discharged from the hospital but not until I had seen their psychiatrist and had gone through the rigmarole of telling him that I was not clinically depressed and that it was a reactive episode to what I was going through at the time. Thankfully he believed me but told me to take his card in case I needed to talk.

I went back to the house and Louis went back with the boys on tour. I still had a few days before I needed to join them and I decided to do something totally out of the ordinary.

I called Louis mum.

"Hey, it's sarah".

"Hey, it's so nice to hear from you. How's you and I hope my son is behaving?".

I didn't want to put Johannah through that. "We're good I lied. I've not been feeling so well so I came back to the house for a couple of weeks. I'm back on tour next week".

"Well, if your on your own in that big house, I'm coming down. We could do with some catch up time".

"Thanks", I replied. "When do you think you'll arrive?".

"Can't make it today due to the kids but I should make it down tomorrow. See you then".

"See you then", I replied and hung up.

I text Louis to let him know his mum was coming over. It wasn't long before I got a reply.

"Give her a big hug from me and enjoy the day. Xxx"

I smiled.

The rest of the day passed in a blur of housework. I hadn't realised how much I had neglected the house and it was like it was letting me know. I had the music on in the background and found myself acting like a disney princess, dancing whilst I worked. It must have looked a sight to anyone passing by.

I finally managed to get some sleep that night and woke to my alarm.

I was still feeling low but getting through each day as I went. I had developed a routine and decided to go vent some steam at the gym before louis mum arrived.

I hadn't been to the gym in ages and I felt it but soon found myself having fun. I couldn't help but send a picture of me in my spandex gym gear and it wasn't long before I got a text back.

Gggggrrrrr!!!!!!!.

I laughed, got showered and headed home.

I tidied up a little and it wasn't long before the door went and Johannah was enveloping me in a hug.

"Lovely to see you again, Sarah". I wasn't sure how I was going to explain what had happened with Louis and Harry but I know that I needed to talk to someone.

We went inside and I made some tea before we sat down on the sofa.

We made small talk before Johannah looked at me. "Louis told me what happened. You don't have to be nervous about talking. Just tell me the truth. Do you love him?".

"I do", I answered.

"This last week and a half have been hell. I feel like I can't breathe without him as silly as it seems".

"That's called love Sarah and louis feels exactly the same way".

Johannah leant forward and took my wrists. "This, though is not the way to go about things".

I blushed. "With hindsight, I know that now", I replied.

We spent the day out and about. Having lunch, shopping and then an evening of tv, movies and takeaway. It was fun and great to catch up.