Chapter fourty six...

Sarahs point of view...

The last year has flown by. Louis, ,myself and ceridwen have now settled into our house again in London and today was the day that we said I do.

We had settled for a small, quiet back garden wedding in August. Family and close friends had been invited.

I had chosen louis sisters to be my bridesmaids and ceridwen to be our gorgeous little flower girl. They were all dressed in pastel shades and carried small bouquets of calla lilies.

Louis had chosen Harry to be his best man and the rest of the boys were his ushers.

Liam was still engaged to Danielle and they were planning their wedding. Zayn was now engaged to Perrie and their relationship was going strong. Niall had met a great girl called Lucy and they were perfect together. Harry had dated for a while but found himself single again.

We had worked on our friendship for a while after louis and I had gotten back together again and now we were close.

One direction was going strong and they had just released their next album and were planning another tour. They were always busy but I knew they wouldn't have had it any other way. I always missed it when louis was away but we had a rule to talk in some way every day, even if it was to wish each other goodnight.

I found myself sat in our bedroom, getting ready. I was there with my mum, Johannah and louis sisters.

"You look perfect", my mum cried.

"Mum, I look like a meringue", I laughed.

"But a very nice meringue", Johannah replied.

"How long do we have?", I asked.

"Only a few minutes", I heard.

"I'm so nervous", I spoke. "I feel like I'll trip and fall flat on my face".

"You'll be fine", my mum replied.

Music began to play.

"I believe that's your cue", Johannah spoke and we all made our way down to the garden.

I got to the door and felt like I wasn't breathing.

Ceridwen began to walk up the aisle holding Johanna's hand. Louis sisters followed and then it was my turn. I took my mum's hand and began to walk.

I searched the congregation and then my eyes fell on Louis. He looked perfect and my eyes never left his. I found myself wanting to reach him.

We had settled for a typical service as neither of us thought that we could write our own vows.

The priest spoke and it wasn't long before we were saying I do to each other.

Then I heard the words that four years ago, I never thought I would have heard.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride".

We kissed briefly until Harry shouted "hell yeah" and everyone began to laugh.

"My wife", Louis whispered.

"My husband", I replied.

"My forever", Louis replied.

We held the reception in the garden in a marquee. I threw my bouquet which was caught by Danielle. Laughing that herself and Liam would be next, they announced that they had set the date for the next April. We all congratulated them.

The usual speeches commenced with Harry having outdone himself and giving away a few funny stories about mad times they had had.

I then stood up.

"Tradition States that the father of the bride makes a speech. As most of you are aware, I lost my father a few years ago but I know that he is with us today. I would like to thank everyone for being here today and helping louis and I celebrate our wedding. It means so much to us. Our story has been a rather unique one and through, everything, our love has remained. Louis, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and ceridwen".

Louis then stood.

"I want to thank my gorgeous wife for marrying me. For making my life so blissfully perfect. To my daughter ceridwen. You have made me so happy to be your daddy and I love you so much. To the bridesmaids, you all look amazing. To my best man. Harry, where would I be without you. Thanks man. To my ushers and best friends, I love you guys too".

Louis then proceeded to hand out gifts to the bridesmaids, best man and ushers before turning to me and smiling.

I smiled back before standing and whispering in louis ear.

"I bet I can spook you now".

"Not gonna happen", Louis replied.

"I'm pregnant", I whispered.

Louis looked stunned.

"When did you find out?".

"About a week ago. I wanted it to be a surprise and I felt today was the best day to tell you".

Louis face lit up.

"Shall we tell everyone?", he whispered.

"Let's", I replied "I'm not going anywhere. That I promise".