Chapter 38

I take a deep breath before heading downstairs. I already know what they're gonna say. "You saw William with out telling us?! He's dangerous!" Etc. But honestly I don't know what to do at this point because even with Damien and my friends, I'm not strong enough to face Harvey head on. Not with the help he has now. I need reinforcements and William is and can bring me that. Now just to get everyone to work together. That will be the real challenge.

"Jàime, I need to talk to you." I say.

"What's up?" Jàime asks as she walks over to me.

"I need you and Tate to go protect Gemini and the kids." I say.

"Why what happened?" Jàime asks.

"I'm gonna need Nathan and Jenise's help with this Harvey situation. If I need them that leaves Gemini and the kids unprotected." I say.

"Okay, whatever you need." Jàime says.

"There's a catch." I say.

"Isn't there always?" Jàime sighs.

"I know what you're gonna say.. and I don't trust him but I called a truce with William, Kaden and Dane will be here, Damien will be here and also Jenise and Nathan. William os bringing in reinforcements, my pack and clan, so I will be protected. I know saying 'don't worry' is easy but I will be fine. Magda is alive and she's going with you and Tate. Which means I have to tell everyone, including Kaden and Dane about her because now she's involved." I say.

"Wait, she's alive? And when were you gonna tell me you had a pack and clan?" Jàime asks.

"Yeah. She was staying with Jenise and Gemini. And Mae was a Queen like you said, she just didn't specify what type of Queen she was. She left me the pack and clan." I say.

"Okay." Jàime says.

"You're not even gonna argue, ask questions?" I ask confused.

"You covered pretty much everything. So what can I say?" Jàime asks.

"Okay well.. I guess I'll go talk to Nathan and Jenise, fill them in." I say.

"I'll let Tate know about Magda but you need to be the one who tells those guys about her. I'll let them all know everything else." Jàime says.

"I will, when the time is right. Are you not being difficult because you just wanna see Gemini?" I ask.

"I want to see her, yeah. But I know you well enough to know there is no getting through to you, you're gonna do what you think is best anyway." Jàime says.

"That's true." I say.

"So go." Jàime says shooing me away. I smile at her then I transmit to the cabin.

Everyone is sitting at the table eating dinner. I guess I forgot that's what normal people do around this time. Sit down to eat dinner.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I need to talk to you guys." I say.

"What's going on?" Gemini asks.

"Not you Gemini, Nathan and Jenise." I say.

"Oh." Gemini says disappointed.

"Sorry. I wish I could stay and talk and tell you everything but I just don't have time to." I say to Gemini.

Nathan wipes his mouth then gets up from the table. Jenise follows behind him.

"Step outside to talk?" Nathan asks. I nod.

When we get outside I sit down in a hanging hammock swing and pull my legs up, crossing them.