chapter 74

Demi's POV

I looked back at my two sisters, shock and excitement spread across each of their faces. Boy do I have a lot of explaining to do right now. I was about to speak but of Madison beat me to it.

M -oh my god! You kissed her?!

D - sssshh! No- well yes, sort of. Okay yes I kissed her but I don't know exactly what we are right now to be honest with you,

Da - so what happened when you kissed?

I told them what has happened between me and gemma recently, the party, the elevator, everything. I won't bore you with it because you already know and technically you were there. When I finished they were both stood there smiling.

M - so...she's thinking about getting back together with you? Maddie asked,

D - yeah- I think so, well I hope so let's put it that way. I just love her so much,

Da - we know, we love her too. Not exactly the same way you do obviously, but believe it or not mom and dad miss her too, they know how happy she makes you.

D - she does make me happy, she brings out the best in me. I replied as a blush appeared on my cheaks.

Just then, our parents came in followed by gemma. Eddie walked past into the living room saying that we're all going to watch a movie so the girls followed him, mom went to the cooker to check dinner, but as gemma was about to walk past me, she put her hand on the back of my neck with her fingers digging into my pressure points causing my whole body to scrunch up, with me laughing in the process gemma pulled me into the living room and playfully chucked me onto my 2 seated couch. I took my opportunity while she had her back to me to check her out quick while she was taking her jacket off, as she did so, she revealed her light blue tank top. I didn't look at anymore because something had already caught my eyes attention.

D - gemma...is that a tattoo?! She looked at her right shoulder and then at me and smiled,

G - yeah do you like it? She asked as she turned to let me have a better look.

D - yeah its awesome when did you get it? I asked pulling her tank top out of the way to see it properly,

G - just before Christmas, I went with Katie. We got our bellies done too, my eyes furrowed in confusion as she turned to face me,

D - your bellies?

G - yeah look, she said pulling her shirt up to reveal a pink belly bar going through her belly button,

D - holy fuck thats awesome! I thought you hated belly buttons?

G - yeah but this looks pretty and actually hides my belly button so yeah, yeah we both giggled and I sat back down and put my feet up on the extra seat, uh excuse me.