chapter 44

Demi's POV

The girl came into view from the slight stroke of light that was in front of me, my heart sank when I saw saw I slightly beaten up gemma. I gasped when I saw her face, one side of her mouth was bleeding, her nose was bleeding, her left eye was squinting from the obvious pain coming from her cheek.

She put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me as if to check if they did anything to me.

G - are you okay? did they hurt you? What did they do?

D - nothing I'm fine, but you gemma? What the hell was that there was like 5 of them and you just kicked their ass! She chuckled at me, I don't see how this is funny.

G - demi I told you I could take care of them, I knocked them all out so they most likely won't remember this. I heard a groan come from one of the girls laying on the floor.

D - well not all of them, you missed one. She looked at them and smiled.

G - I know. She let go of my shoulders and walked over her. Right cone on you.

She said lifting her up by her jacket and slammed her stomach first into the side of the bonnet of a car, she yelped in pain. Understandable from the baseball strike to the ribs she took, I think she would be in a lot of pain. Gemma slammed the side of her head onto the car, I flinched a bit because I've never seen gemma like this, man and I thought it was mad when she kicked Wilmer's ass. Gemma bent down and looked at her and smiled.

G - oh my god Sue! Geez haven't seen you in ages!

S - oh hey gem, how's it going?

Are they fucking kidding me!

G - not so bad, recently released an album.

S - oh yeah I heard, I've got it in my car, very good I must say.

G - oh why thank you it means a lot- okay cut the crap! She said slamming her head back onto the car. What are you guys doing here going after demi like that!!

S - I'm not aloud to say.

G - suit yourself!