chapter 12

Demi's pov

i woke up to quiet knocking on the door, i looked towards Gemma and she was sound asleep. i carefully got out of the bed, trying not to wake Gemma, luckly i didnt. i walk to the door and open it to see Max standing there.

D - what the hell are you doing here Max? what time is it? i wispered/shouted at him.

M - half nine but that doesnt matter right now, come out here now, i said sternly. what does he want at his time.

D - what do want Max?

M - yesterday, you said you would be safe with Gemma, and you sad you were going to tell me something that has happened or something, so tell me now. oh god, ah well he's gunna find out some how.

D - okay well just let me finish unless i ask you something before you say anything. he nodded and told me to continue. well a couple of weaks before the tour i caught Wilmer cheating, i saw him getting angry already but he stayed quiet,

i ran to Gemma's, i went and told her everything, she calmed me down and took me back to my place where Wilmer still was, when we got in Gemma stopped him and took me to the kitchen got a bin bag and sent him upstairs to bin my bed sheets, because thats where i caught him you know,

when he came back down Gemma walked up to him and told him she wanted to talk about it, but from out of no where she punched him in the face knocking out cold, she got him in his car and drove him a few streets down and left him. she helped me the next day not relapsing, i wouldnt eat my breakfast that she made me, but she proved to me that that one meal makes no difference and that the size i am makes me perfect.

later that day when Gemma was at the studio, i recieved a text from Wilmer saying we were going to pay, i didnt tell Gemma though or anyone for that matter,

anyway nothing happened for a weak, and suddenly one night while i was getting ready for bed i heard loud banging on the front door, followed by Wilmers voice, i called Gemma and she left for mine straight away, but before she got there Wilmer had busted the door open, he hit me and dragged me up the stairs,

then Gemma arrived and pulled him off me they exchanged a few hits to eachothers faces till they got to the stairs where they both fell, Wilmer pushed her though my glass cabinet, resulting a two pieces to go into her back, before Wilmer could do anymore, she grabbed a piece of glass and stabbed him i the shoulder causing him to fall to the floor where Gemma repeatadly punched him in the face and threatening him after taking the glass out of his shoulder and making him leave.

i took his phone out of his hand and showed him a photo of Wilmer that the paps had got of him the next day, i had a sling on his left arm, stiches on his right eye, and alot of brusing,

D - the only thing i oculd get out of Gemma about how she managed to fight him like that, except that she couldnt believe she did it...again, she didnt say anymore than that, but i could tell it was hard for her to say so i lt it blow over.

Max sat there taking everything i had just told him in, it was alot for him. he was the guy that was suposed to protect me, it was his job but he clearly cares for me and to see me hurt, emotionally or physically. i looked up to me.

M - your together arent you? he sad and smiled.

D - ....w-what?

M - oh please i heard when Gemma hurt herself when you got on the bus after yous went shopping i went to come up to see if you guys were okay and i heard your little conversation, and the fact your sleeping in her room instead of yours. i looked at him and blushed, oh and that reminds me i owe Alan $50.