chapter 36

Demi's POV

he was really pushing my buttons right now. his dare he say this is her fault and then not have any remorse for what he's done! I could so kill him right now!!

D - WILMER YOU HAD A BROKEN ARM! SHE COULD LOSE HER LIFE!! he just shrugged his shoulders.

W - well she also stabbed me in my shoulders and took you away from me, oh he has a nerve!

D - WILMER SHE STOPPED YOU FROM RAPING ME!! AND I GOT WITH GEMMA LONG AFTER I FINISHED WITH YOU AND I WOULD NEVER GET BACK WITH A FUCKING PHYCO LIKE YOU!!! I had tears streaming down my face, I don't think I've stopped crying in hours.

W - all I can say is she's gotten what she deserves.

that was it! I lunged at him but only to get pulled out of the room kicking and screaming. the man who saved gemma held me against the wall.

Man - demi calm down! I stopped fighting and just started sobbing. going after him isn't going to help gemma! she is probably going to be out of surgery soon we should go wait for her. I nodded but still crying my eyes out. I looked at him.

D - I never got your name,

Z - its Zack.

D - cool name haha,

Z - not as cool as demi, we both giggled a bit, he put an arm around my shoulder and took me to the waiting room.

half an hour later a doctor walks up to me,

Dr - are you here for gemma McGrath, I nodded and he continued, well surgery went well, we did lose her a few times but she's stable, she is in a coma but we estimated for an average of two months, there's no way to be certain, she could wake up earlier she could wake up later, there is a slight possibility that...she won't wake up at all,