chapter 47

Demi's POV

Gemma was acting weird just then, I asked her what was wrong and she just said she was cold and was going to make some coffee. She grabbed her hoodie and ran down stairs.

A few minutes later I followed her down to help with the coffees, I walked past the living room to see everyone playing on the PS4, haha I love this family.

I got to the doorway to the kitchen and called out to gemma,

D - gemma babe do you want help with the cof-

I stopped in my tracks as I saw gemma about drink wine out of the bottle!

I ran to her and snatched the bottle out of her hands and held it in my own. Gemma looked at me petrified. She didn't move a muscle, just stood there and stared at me.

D - gemma what the fuck are you doing?! I raised my voice at her, this seemed to snap her out of thought.

G - i-i-i uh umm...

D - gemma why were you trying to drink? I said a bit softer.

I put the bottle on the side and screwed the lid back on, I looked at gemma with a disappointed look, she looked guilty.

I realised the kettle had boiled, I turned around and finished making the coffee after finding coffee granules. I handed gemma her cup, she still hadn't said anything.

I put my hand on the top of Gemma's back and leaded her upstairs. We sat on the bed silently drinking our coffee, once we had finished I placed out cups on the bedside table.

I sat with my legs crossed facing her, she copied as I took her hands in mine. She finally looked up and I saw tears in her eyes. I sighed and started speaking.

D - gemma what happened?

G - w-well, when we got back- I'm not sure, I just starting getting the erge to have a drink, that's why I was sat in here trying to shake the feeling away. And when I went down to make coffee and I opened a random cupboard trying to find the coffee, and there was w-wine. I don't even know how I almost drank it, I'm so sorry demi!

She started sobbing and I pulled her into a hug as she cried into my shoulder. She's over 2 years clean from drinking so it must be hard to almost relapse.

I rubbed her back as I held her closer, I layed us down on the bed as she continued to sob. After a few minutes she calmed down and lifted her head to look at me.

G - I'm sorry dems,

D - gemma its fine, I just wished you would have talked to me,

G - I'm sorry, I thought coffee could help.

D - its fine, coffee fixes almost everything, tell you what a bit later I'll go out and get a couple of chocolate cheesecakes, her face lit up,

She lifted her head up to mine and kissed every inch of my face, repeating 'thank you', she pecked my lips last and went to pull away but I pulled her back and kept the kiss going.

She put her hand under my shirt and rested it on my stomach, sending a buzz through my body. I did the same with her but put my cold hands on her back. She hissed from the coldness of my hands on her hot back. We both smiled in to the kiss.

She pulled away and pecked the tip of my nose causing me to giggle.

She rested her head on the front of my shoulder and started to smooth my stomach, it felt nice.

I started to feel myself falling asleep.

*****

Vote and comment feedback

I'm open to suggestions to happen before my big story line that might be hitting soon ;)

Love y'all xoxo